Posts with tag "mark-paul gosselaar"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saved by the Bell' star Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his wife Lisa Ann Russell have separated after 14 years together. "They both remain focused on their family and are jointly committed to their children," his rep tells PEOPLE. The couple first met after she guest-starred on 'Saved by the Bell: The College Years' and married on August 26, 1996. The couple have two children together, Michael ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 05:59 PM by Mike Hess
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Dustin Diamond shot to infamy as the gangly character Screech on 'Saved By the Bell,' the massively popular show that revolutionized Saturday morning television. While the show was kid-safe, what went on behind the scenes wasn't according to Diamond, who tells of all the sex, drugs and drama in 'Behind The Bell.' Dustin sat down to chat exclusively with PopEater to talk about the book's boldest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?