Posts with tag "mark-paul gosselaar"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saved by the Bell' star Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his wife Lisa Ann Russell have separated after 14 years together. "They both remain focused on their family and are jointly committed to their children," his rep tells PEOPLE. The couple first met after she guest-starred on 'Saved by the Bell: The College Years' and married on August 26, 1996. The couple have two children together, Michael...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 05:59 PM by Mike Hess
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Dustin Diamond shot to infamy as the gangly character Screech on 'Saved By the Bell,' the massively popular show that revolutionized Saturday morning television. While the show was kid-safe, what went on behind the scenes wasn't according to Diamond, who tells of all the sex, drugs and drama in 'Behind The Bell.' Dustin sat down to chat exclusively with PopEater to talk about the book's boldest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can You Guess the Best Series Emmy Nominations?
- Funny Video: Dog Hates the Alarm Clock as Much as You Do
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit