Posts with tag "mark-paul gosselaar"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saved by the Bell' star Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his wife Lisa Ann Russell have separated after 14 years together. "They both remain focused on their family and are jointly committed to their children," his rep tells PEOPLE. The couple first met after she guest-starred on 'Saved by the Bell: The College Years' and married on August 26, 1996. The couple have two children together, Michael...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 05:59 PM by Mike Hess
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Dustin Diamond shot to infamy as the gangly character Screech on 'Saved By the Bell,' the massively popular show that revolutionized Saturday morning television. While the show was kid-safe, what went on behind the scenes wasn't according to Diamond, who tells of all the sex, drugs and drama in 'Behind The Bell.' Dustin sat down to chat exclusively with PopEater to talk about the book's boldest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wendy Williams Eats Actual Crow After Losing Kim and Kanye Marriage Bet (VIDEO)
- Kate Hudson: 'Marriage Is Not a Golden Ticket'
- Model Andreja Pejic Shares Her Gender Transition in New Documentary
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Orange Is the New Black's Lauren Morelli & Samira Wiley Aren't Alone: 7 More Couples Who Met on Set!
- Conan O'Brien to Honor George Harrison in Week-Long Tribute to the Late Beatles Star
- Was Holly Montag Trying to Steal Lauren Conrad's Wedding Thunder? The Hills Star Gets Married on the Exact Same Day!