Posts with tag "marlee matlin"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Marlee Matlin may have proven her business savvy on 'Celebrity Apprentice' but she doesn't seem to have her own monetary affairs in order -- the actress owes $50,000 in unpaid 2009 taxes to the IRS, according to People. But she's not skipping out on Uncle Sam, Matlin is devising a plan to pay off her debt to the government. "I'm paying it back. I'm not shying away from it and I'm certainly not...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2010 at 07:51 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Marlee Matlin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 7 Months Later: Meet the Puppies Gus Kenworthy Rescued in Sochi
- It's Over: Kris Jenner Files for Divorce from Bruce Jenner
- Naomi Watts Wishes She Had More Kids
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Jessica Simpson Feels "Sexier as a Wife and a Mom"—and She's Been Dressing to Show It!
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Celebrates His 21st Birthday in Las Vegas With Dad Arnold—See the Pics!
- Taylor Swift Bakes Cookies for Fans at 1989 Listening Session, Talks Ex Harry Styles and Shows Off Cat Olivia Benson!