Posts with tag "marlee matlin"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Marlee Matlin may have proven her business savvy on 'Celebrity Apprentice' but she doesn't seem to have her own monetary affairs in order -- the actress owes $50,000 in unpaid 2009 taxes to the IRS, according to People. But she's not skipping out on Uncle Sam, Matlin is devising a plan to pay off her debt to the government. "I'm paying it back. I'm not shying away from it and I'm certainly not...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2010 at 07:51 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Marlee Matlin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Has Taye Diggs Moved on from Idina Menzel?
- Spoiler! Meet The Voice's Talented Top 12
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized for Severe Allergic Reaction
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More OMG TV Moments!
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says