Posts with tag "marlee matlin"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Marlee Matlin may have proven her business savvy on 'Celebrity Apprentice' but she doesn't seem to have her own monetary affairs in order -- the actress owes $50,000 in unpaid 2009 taxes to the IRS, according to People. But she's not skipping out on Uncle Sam, Matlin is devising a plan to pay off her debt to the government. "I'm paying it back. I'm not shying away from it and I'm certainly not a...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2010 at 07:51 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Marlee Matlin shar...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: The Housewives Head to the Philippines (with a Lot of Baggage)
- Justin Timberlake Almost Stole Taylor Swift's iHeartRadio Award
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Kim Kardashian Takes North West and Her BFF on a Precious Easter Egg Hunt—See the Adorable Pics!
- The Walking Dead's Incredible Season Five Finale Nearly Killed Us – Find Out What Went Down!
- Taylor Swift Can't Stop Dancing With Justin Timberlake and More Must-See iHeartRadio Music Awards Moments