Posts with tag "marlee matlin"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Marlee Matlin may have proven her business savvy on 'Celebrity Apprentice' but she doesn't seem to have her own monetary affairs in order -- the actress owes $50,000 in unpaid 2009 taxes to the IRS, according to People. But she's not skipping out on Uncle Sam, Matlin is devising a plan to pay off her debt to the government. "I'm paying it back. I'm not shying away from it and I'm certainly not a...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2010 at 07:51 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Marlee Matlin shar...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Let Loose at Super Bowl Party
- Busy Philipps Says 'There Were a Lot of Tears' When Cougar Town Shot Its Last Episode
- 7 Reasons We're Pumped for the Kitten Bowl
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Mychal Kendricks Professes His Love for Rihanna, Wants to "Put a Smile on Her Face" By Go-Cart Racing
- Scarlett Johansson Gushes Over "Shockingly Handsome" Chris Hemsworth
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"