Posts with tag "marriage"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Kelly Fisher
Charlize Theron once declared she wouldn't marry until gay marriage was legalized in the U.S., but now she says she's swearing off marriage altogether. In a new interview on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight,' the Oscar-winning actress discussed her stance on gay marriage and revealed that she doesn't see marriage in her future. "I'll be the first to say, here on your show, marriage -- before I fe...
- Posted Apr 20th 2010 at 04:25 PM by The Pop Chorus
In the first clear photograph taken of Sandra Bullock since Jesse James' infidelities were made public, the Oscar winner is seen hiking in Northern California...without her wedding ring. While we have every reason to believe Sandra and Jesse will divorce, nothing is set in stone, and the story got us wondering: Is a missing wedding ring a sure sign of anything, or is it sometimes just not a big ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 07:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Christina Hendricks, the actress who plays the curvy redheaded secretary on 'Mad Men,' is officially off the market as she and fiance Geoffrey Arend exchanged vows in New York City this weekend. PEOPLE is reporting that Hendricks and Arend tied the knot at a restaurant in Manhattan called Il Buco. The voluptuous Hendricks, 34, met her now-husband when her 'Mad Men' costar Vincent Kartheiser int...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance with Shiloh and Zahara
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Angelina Jolie Delivers Inspiring Kids' Choice Awards Speech: "Smile and Hold Your Head Up High"
- Destiny's Child Reunites at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards for Their First Performance Since the Super Bowl
- 2015 Kids' Choice Awards: Nick Jonas Pokes Fun at One Direction, Angelina Jolie Inspires and More Big Moments