Posts with tag "martin sheen"
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 11:55 AM by Sarah Crow
Martin Sheen has had a long and well-respected career in film and television, but it hasn't always been smooth sailing for the former 'West Wing' star. In an interview with The Telegraph, Sheen opened up about his own demons and how they've allowed him to relate to his troubled son, Charlie. "I know what hell he's living in," says Sheen. "I've had psychotic episodes in public. One of them wa...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 01:03 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
What could make 'Sherlock Holmes' and all of its bare-chested (and perhaps not-so-straight) detective work even sexier? How about the addition of Brad Pitt in the sequel? Yep, you heard it here first: Papa Pitt is set to reunite with Guy Ritchie once things get underway on the 'Holmes' sequel. Details after the jump, along with info on Martin Sheen's broken heart and Spencer Pratt's wounded ego....
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:14 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Kali Hawk,' 'Carlos Estevez,' and 'Lorenzo von Matterhorn' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- 7 Reasons We're Pumped for the Kitten Bowl
- Eric Paslay Is Engaged to Natalie Harker!
- VIDEO: Saturday Night Live Mocks Male-Focused Super Bowl Commercials
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Mychal Kendricks Professes His Love for Rihanna, Wants to "Put a Smile on Her Face" By Go-Cart Racing
- Scarlett Johansson Gushes Over "Shockingly Handsome" Chris Hemsworth
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"