Posts with tag "mary hart"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 09:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- TV News
It's the end of an era for several familiar TV faces. Katie Couric signed off from her role at the CBS news desk this week. Oprah Winfrey is preparing to end her talk show next week. Meredith Vieira announced she's stepping down from 'Today' in June. Now longtime 'Entertainment Tonight' host Mary Hart taped her final show Thursday and said farewell to her TV home. Hart, who hosted the entertain...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 10:15 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
In case you were wondering, 'Entertainment Tonight's' outgoing and incoming anchor women -- Mary Hart and Nancy O'Dell -- get along really well. Of course! When it comes to high-wattage, effervescent gregariousness, the two perpetually smiling blondes are practically twins. Speaking of her official anointing as 'ET' heir apparent, 'Access Hollywood' veteran O'Dell says, "The day it was announce...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 11:25 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After nearly three decades of feeding the masses their daily diet of pop culture and celebrity news, Mary Hart has announced she's leaving 'Entertainment Tonight.' Hart, who joined 'ET' in 1982, will move on after the show's 30th season, which begins Sept. 13. "I've had the privilege of spending 29 years doing something I love -- how often does that happen?" she said in a statement Thursday."I ...
- Posted Feb 28th 2010 at 05:41 PM by Rob Shuter
Following the tragic loss of her son, Michael Blosil, Marie Osmond has found comfort in the arms of her family and close personal friend Mary Hart, the host of 'Entertainment Tonight.' "Marie and Mary are incredibly close girlfriends," a source tells me. "They talk all the time and even went to cheer on Donny together when he was competing in 'Dancing With The Stars.' Now Mary is being the best...
Popeater Hot Topics
- A Bride's Wedding Day Becomes Even More Special, Thanks to Wedding Crasher Robert Pattinson
- Minnesota Lawmakers Deny Claims They Were Making Out in a Car
- Bristol Palin Shares Pic of Six-Month Baby Bump: 'Feeling Like a Tannnkk'
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!