Posts with tag "mary hart"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 09:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- TV News
It's the end of an era for several familiar TV faces. Katie Couric signed off from her role at the CBS news desk this week. Oprah Winfrey is preparing to end her talk show next week. Meredith Vieira announced she's stepping down from 'Today' in June. Now longtime 'Entertainment Tonight' host Mary Hart taped her final show Thursday and said farewell to her TV home. Hart, who hosted the entertain...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 10:15 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
In case you were wondering, 'Entertainment Tonight's' outgoing and incoming anchor women -- Mary Hart and Nancy O'Dell -- get along really well. Of course! When it comes to high-wattage, effervescent gregariousness, the two perpetually smiling blondes are practically twins. Speaking of her official anointing as 'ET' heir apparent, 'Access Hollywood' veteran O'Dell says, "The day it was announce...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 11:25 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After nearly three decades of feeding the masses their daily diet of pop culture and celebrity news, Mary Hart has announced she's leaving 'Entertainment Tonight.' Hart, who joined 'ET' in 1982, will move on after the show's 30th season, which begins Sept. 13. "I've had the privilege of spending 29 years doing something I love -- how often does that happen?" she said in a statement Thursday."I ...
- Posted Feb 28th 2010 at 05:41 PM by Rob Shuter
Following the tragic loss of her son, Michael Blosil, Marie Osmond has found comfort in the arms of her family and close personal friend Mary Hart, the host of 'Entertainment Tonight.' "Marie and Mary are incredibly close girlfriends," a source tells me. "They talk all the time and even went to cheer on Donny together when he was competing in 'Dancing With The Stars.' Now Mary is being the best...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jason Segel Explains His Worst Nightmare: Witches Eating His Toes!
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Wonders How Moms Find Time to Wear Makeup
- Mystery Santa Handing Out $100 Bills in Massachusetts
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- Expert: '90 percent' sure North Korea behind cyberattack on Sony
- Terrible celebrity hair
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Why Eddie Redmayne Had to "Take Some Time Off" After Playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur: Who Won Season 29? Plus, Find Out What's In Store for Season 30!
- About American Horror Story's Devastating and Shocking Pepper Episode...