Posts with tag "matt kemp"
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Emily Hall
Despite reports of a breakup, Rihanna and boyfriend Matt Kemp are blaming their busy work schedules for why they haven't been spotted together recently. A music source tells PopEater that the couple has not formally split ... yet. "They are both extremely busy in their careers and that causes problems when there is little time to get together," says the source when describing the couple's...
- Posted Jun 9th 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
In the newest issue of Elle, on newsstands June 15, Rihanna opens up about her boyfriend and moving forward from her past with Chris Brown. "I have a boyfriend. I'm so happy. I feel really comfortable, and it's so easy. I have such a chaotic life, but at the end of the day, that is just my peace. It keeps me sane, really, talking to him and talking to my family," she says of Los Angeles Dodgers...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:04 PM by Sam Brand
Talk about wet and wild! Rihanna and Matt Kemp frolicked with dolphins down in Cabo yesterday. Horror director and 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth was attacked by sea urchins. And Japanese whaler Shonan Maru 2 nearly killed 6 whale huggers when it rammed their boat in the Arctic. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 12:56 AM by Sam Brand
Nobody's hotter than Rihanna right now. Did you catch her on 'SNL' in early December? Girl is made for HD. How about dipping her toes in the surf a week ago? God bless Barbados, her mama, Jay-Z, and whoever else is responsible for bringing RiRi into the world and sharing her with us. Though we can't say we've gotten as much of the star as we'd like. That privilege has been reserved for only a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves