Posts with tag "matt leblanc"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Since signing up to play the love interest of 'Mr. Sunshine' star Matthew Perry, Andrea Anders holds the distinction of working with one 'Friends' star while living with another, Matt LeBlanc. "It was actually pretty funny. I would come home from work and tell Matt about things we'd done on the set and things Matthew Perry had done, and he'd say, 'Oh, yeah. I remember him doing that on our...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 11:25 AM by Nicki Gostin
'Friends' star Matt LeBlanc returned to TV on Sunday night with 'Episodes,' a delightful comedy series on Showtime in which he plays ... himself. Or rather, a fictionalized version of himself as a TV star looking for a comeback vehicle. LeBlanc, 43, finds a role in a series written by an English couple wooed to recreate their show in the States by an unctuous Hollywood exec. 'Episodes,' created...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Matt LeBlanc is returning to television with a new project that will make the role he's best known for -- lovable idiot Joey Tribbiani -- a thing of the past,. The former 'Friends' star heads up the cast for the Showtime/BCC collaboration 'Episodes,' in which the actor plays himself. The show centers on LeBlanc's return to the small screen as an actor on an adaptation of a hit British TV...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Matt LeBlanc is not joking around when he says he wants to put his 'Friends' past behind him. On Tuesday evening, a UK Mirror reporter called him Joey, the character he played on the hit TV series, and LeBlanc went crazy. The incident started when the 43-year-old actor clumsily knocked into the reporter's table, sending glasses flying. "You all right, Joey? How YOU do-in?" the reporter joked....
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Who doesn't love to hear stories about how a struggling actor landed a big break? Every famous person got to the pinnacle of celebrity status by starting somewhere small -- even Brad Pitt. Here is a look at some of Hollywood's most famous celebrities before they were famous, starring in commercials and game shows, selling everything from Heinz Ketchup to pizza in the hopes of making it on the big...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Woman on polygamy show 'My Five Wives' accuses father of abuse
- Hitler watercolor sells at auction for $162,000
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll