Posts with tag "matthew morrison"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 04:20 PM by AOL Music Editors
'Glee' star Matthew Morrison will take on a role on the other side of the camera when he directs several episodes of the hit show next season. Known to Gleeks as high school heartthrob teacher Mr. Schuester, 32-year-old Morrison told The Hollywood Reporter he'll take on directing "definitely in the third season" of 'Glee.' Morrison previously told THR that fulfilling his role as an actor on ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Sarah Crow
Like everyone in this world, celebrities need jobs to pay the bills, but unfortunately for them, many of their kooky career moves end up immortalized on film. Case in point: Matthew Morrison and Zooey Deschanel sharing some fairy-tale romance in Disney's 2005 TV version of musical 'Once Upon a Mattress.' Morrison and Deschanel, who have both parlayed their superior singing skills into ...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Steve Baltin
Since 'Glee' has become a full-fledged pop phenomenon, Matthew Morrison has been on a musical roll, from singing for the president five times to sharing stages during Grammy week with Barbra Streisand and Whitney Houston, among others. Now the actor has another achievement to add to his list: the release of his first single, 'Summer Rain,' off his upcoming debut solo album. "I've wanted ...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 02:15 AM by Christo Varghese
'Glee' star Matthew Morrison (aka Mr. Will Schuester) was caught kissing actress Olivia Munn on Sunday night at a hockey game. According to PEOPLE, Morrison and Munn were in New York at Madison Square Garden watching the Philadelphia Flyers vs. New York Rangers. The couple were spotted holding hands and being quite affectionate. Munn was seen playfully grabbing Morrison's chin before going in ...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 05:19 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Lea Michele -
- Matthew Morrison
The March cover of Cosmopolitan features 'Glee' star Lea Michele in a sexy top that plunges deeeep down, showing a revealing swath of the star's chest. A handful of critics are already crying foul, calling the image inappropriate for the star of a hit teen comedy, but Lea's co-star and TV mentor, Matthew Morrison, has got his friend's back. "Show it while you still got it!" co-star Matthew ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 01:20 AM by AOL Music Editors
Apparently, Sir Elton John has more than one reason to be "gleeful" these days. In addition to becoming a new dad to baby Zachary with partner David Furnish, John recently recorded a duet with Matthew Morrison for the 'Glee' star's upcoming solo album. News officially broke three months ago that John would help Morrison, who plays glee club director Mr. Schuester. The two officially recorded ...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Good news, Gleeks! The FOX hit, which returns to TV on Feb. 8, has a new set of songs lined up right in time for Valentine's Day. Keeping with the show's usual style, the episode will likely be full of hookups and heartbreaks, although the cast is keeping mum about whose romances will flourish and whose will fizzle. Matthew Morrison spilled the details to TV Guide about the episode's musical ...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 02:59 PM by Jett Wells
Just when things were dying down at the Kennedy Center Honors after-hours party, Matthew Morrison went all Mr. Schue on the well-dressed onlookers. The night celebrated the lifetime achievements of huge names like Oprah Winfrey, Willie Nelson and Paul McCartney in Washington, DC on Dec. 5, but the 'Glee' star stole the show after the awards were handed out, singing along with the Chicago Jazz ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Matthew Morrison plays swoon-worthy teacher Will Schuester on Fox's mega-hit 'Glee,' but the former Broadway star isn't letting success go to his head. Morrison, who appears on the cover of Details magazine's December issue, says that despite his heartthrob status and designation as "the star of the show" by 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy, he still hasn't adjusted to the attention. The actor and ...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 07:15 PM by Nicki Gostin
A year ago Matthew Morrison was primarily known only to Broadway audiences. He originated the role of Link Larkin in 'Hairspray' and was nominated for a Tony for 'Light in the Piazza.' But now everyone knows him as Will Schuester on 'Glee.' Morrison is nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Television Series Comedy or Musical. In a chat with PopEater, the actor talks candidly about his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Gandolfini Died at Age 51
- Blake Shelton Says Danielle Bradbery Is The Voice's Most Important Winner
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar: Maybe I'll Name My Baby Breckin (Or Not)
- Actor James Gandolfini of 'The Sopranos' dies at 51
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!