Posts with tag "matthew weiner"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 10:16 AM by Zach Dionne
- Filed under:
- TV News
When news hit that 'Mad Men' wouldn't return until 2012, fans of AMC's juggernaut sighed. When that news spiraled into the notion that creator Matthew Weiner may leave the series, fans wept. Now Weiner is clearing a few things up. "There's been a lot of speculation and misinformation in the press about what is going on," he tells 'Mad Men' blog Basket of Kisses. "I want the fans to know direc...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 02:08 PM by AOL TV Editors
'Mad Men' won't return to AMC until 2012. "AMC has officially authorized production of season five of 'Mad Men,' triggering our option with Lionsgate ['Mad Men's' production company]," the network said in a statement Monday. "While we are getting a later start than in years past due to ongoing, key non-cast negotiations, 'Mad Men' will be back for a fifth season in early 2012." Those key neg...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 07:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Fans of AMC's 'Mad Men' won't have to wait until the show returns next season to get their '60s-nostalgia fix. Sterling-Cooper-Draper-Pryce's silver-haired lothario Roger Sterling (played by John Slattery) has penned a book, titled 'Sterling's Gold: Wit and Wisdom of an Ad Man', which will be released in time for the holiday season. The book, published by Grove/Atlantic, is the brainchild of Mo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Attempts Romantic Kisses with Strangers in Grand Central Station
- Helen Mirren Has the Best Workout Advice Ever: Wear a Fabulous Outfit!
- Inside American Idol Contestant Joey Cook's 'Beautiful' Engagement
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!