Posts with tag "maura tierney"
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Maura Tierney graces the cover of this week's Parade Magazine--and in the accompanying story, she talks about finding a lump in her breast, her diagnosis of breast cancer, and how life has changed since she found out. Even though Tierney played a surgeon on TV for many years, she didn't like going to the doctor in real life. "I was so, so scared of going to the doctor. I felt something,...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 07:59 AM by Andrew Scott
Maura Tierney is on her way to a speedy recovery. The actress, who last year was forced to drop out of the NBC drama 'Parenthood' to undergo treatment for breast cancer, will reprise her role as Kelly McPhee on 'Rescue Me,' according to an exclusive report from TV Guide. But don't get too excited: While Tierney has already filmed some of her scenes, executive producer and star Denis Leary to...
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 06:45 AM by PopEater Staff
With her career in full swing and roles in multiple shows, 44-year-old 'ER' veteran Maura Tierney is dropping everything to undergo further treatment for breast cancer. Tierney announced on Thursday that she was dropping out of NBC's new series 'Parenthood' in order to treat the disease, of which she claims her doctors are optimistic about the outcome. Tierney also had a major role on the m...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Did Tyga Get a Tattoo for Kylie Jenner?
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor