Posts with tag "maya rudolph"
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 09:18 AM by Christine Fenno
Kicking off what she dubbed 'the Mother's Day episode,' Tina Fey hosted 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend with a dose of her usual self-deprecation. Making the most of her six-months' pregnant figure, the '30 Rock' star -- and former 'SNL' head writer -- brought out fellow expectant mom Maya Rudolph for a belly-bump greeting, and a song devoted to their soon-to-be-born children. The soothin...
- Posted Mar 19th 2011 at 08:28 AM by Christine Fenno
Maya Rudolph will be a mama once again, as the pregnant actress is preparing to welcome her third child with her longtime partner, according to PEOPLE.com sources. Starring as a bride in the upcoming comedy 'The Bridesmaids' (not to be confused with last year's Raven-Symone TV movie 'Revenge of the Bridesmaids'!), Rudolph is already mother to two daughters -- Pearl, born in 2005, and Lucille, b...
- Posted Sep 26th 2010 at 01:43 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Pop music fans know Katy Perry as a sassy-sweet California Gurl, a red carpet eye-popper, a staunch defender of fiance Russell Brand and, this week, as a 'Seseame Street' reject whose garb was too sexy for broadcast. Now, meet Maureen DiChico. While Perry was in the 'Saturday Night Live' studios to be the season premiere's musical guest, she bounced (and bounced) onto the faux set of 'Bronx ...
- Posted Jun 9th 2010 at 04:20 PM by John Mitchell
Everybody is afraid of something. Be it spiders or heights or those terrifying worm-like things with the thousands of legs that haunt our dreams, most of us harbor an irrational fear. Today, we learned what scares sexy Salma Hayek most -- snakes. During a promotional interview with her 'Grown Ups' co-stars Mario Bello and Maya Rudolph, Hayek loses it when a sneaky snake slithers onto the scene ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 04:27 PM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Saturday Night Live' star Maya Rudolph and her director husband Paul Thomas Anderson welcomed their second child last month. Rudolph's rep told PEOPLE that Lucille was born Nov. 6 in Los Angeles. She is her second child with the 'There Will Be Blood' director. Their daughter, Pearl, is 4. The famously private actress, 37, reluctantly spilled the beans about the pregnancy back in May, ju...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Is the funny girl cavalry coming to the rescue? After 'Saturday Night Live' lost Amy Poehler ('Baby Mama') last year, Maya Rudolph ('Away We Go') the year before, and Tina Fey ('30 Rock') the year before that, it is rumored that the good ship SNL is plugging its leaks on the girl side of the vessel by bringing in some fresh new female talent. The Comic's Comic Web site is reporting that 'SNL' w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball