Posts with tag "mcdonalds"
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 10:21 AM by PopEater Staff
A dangerous metal called cadmium has been discovered in 'Shrek'-themed drinking glasses being sold at McDonald's restaurants across the country, prompting the fast-food giant to recall 12 million of the collectors items. The 16-ounce glasses have been going for $2 a pop, and with the success of 'Shrek Forever After' at the box office, they've been a hot item since their May 21 debut. The glasses...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 09:14 AM by Marc Schneider
A new PETA ad aimed at shaming McDonald's into changing their chicken-slaughtering practices stars a familiar glare -- one belonging to Bea Arthur. A 'Golden Girls'-era photo of the actress appears in the ad next to the jarring headline: "McCruelty. It's enough to make Bea Arthur roll over in her grave." Arthur died last April of cancer shortly before her 87th birthday. Arthur was a long-time...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls