Posts with tag "mcdonalds"
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 10:21 AM by PopEater Staff
A dangerous metal called cadmium has been discovered in 'Shrek'-themed drinking glasses being sold at McDonald's restaurants across the country, prompting the fast-food giant to recall 12 million of the collectors items. The 16-ounce glasses have been going for $2 a pop, and with the success of 'Shrek Forever After' at the box office, they've been a hot item since their May 21 debut. The glasses h...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 09:14 AM by Marc Schneider
A new PETA ad aimed at shaming McDonald's into changing their chicken-slaughtering practices stars a familiar glare -- one belonging to Bea Arthur. A 'Golden Girls'-era photo of the actress appears in the ad next to the jarring headline: "McCruelty. It's enough to make Bea Arthur roll over in her grave." Arthur died last April of cancer shortly before her 87th birthday. Arthur was a long-time s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!