Posts with tag "mcdonalds"
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 10:21 AM by PopEater Staff
A dangerous metal called cadmium has been discovered in 'Shrek'-themed drinking glasses being sold at McDonald's restaurants across the country, prompting the fast-food giant to recall 12 million of the collectors items. The 16-ounce glasses have been going for $2 a pop, and with the success of 'Shrek Forever After' at the box office, they've been a hot item since their May 21 debut. The glasses...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 09:14 AM by Marc Schneider
A new PETA ad aimed at shaming McDonald's into changing their chicken-slaughtering practices stars a familiar glare -- one belonging to Bea Arthur. A 'Golden Girls'-era photo of the actress appears in the ad next to the jarring headline: "McCruelty. It's enough to make Bea Arthur roll over in her grave." Arthur died last April of cancer shortly before her 87th birthday. Arthur was a long-time...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs