Posts with tag "mcdonalds"
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 10:21 AM by PopEater Staff
A dangerous metal called cadmium has been discovered in 'Shrek'-themed drinking glasses being sold at McDonald's restaurants across the country, prompting the fast-food giant to recall 12 million of the collectors items. The 16-ounce glasses have been going for $2 a pop, and with the success of 'Shrek Forever After' at the box office, they've been a hot item since their May 21 debut. The glasses h...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 09:14 AM by Marc Schneider
A new PETA ad aimed at shaming McDonald's into changing their chicken-slaughtering practices stars a familiar glare -- one belonging to Bea Arthur. A 'Golden Girls'-era photo of the actress appears in the ad next to the jarring headline: "McCruelty. It's enough to make Bea Arthur roll over in her grave." Arthur died last April of cancer shortly before her 87th birthday. Arthur was a long-time s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Responds to Sunscreen Complaints: 'We Take All Consumer Feedback Very Seriously'
- All About Little People, Big World star Zach Roloff's Unique Poppyseed Raspberry Wedding Cake
- Christina Applegate Admits to Being "in Awe" of Chris Hemsworth's Abs
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill's Latest Diss During Kickball Game With LeBron James—Watch the Shade Unfold!
- Holy Hotness! Shirtless Stephen Amell and Jared Padalecki Display Their Six-Pack Abs for a Good Cause
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral Was "Perfect," Says Whitney Houston's Former Hairstylist—Get the Details