Posts with tag "mean girls"
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 09:53 AM by PopEater Staff
We know two people who'll be added to the Burn Book this year: Mario and Luigi. Lindsay Lohan may have been the star of 'Mean Girls,' but she's curiously missing from the cover for the upcoming Nintendo DS game based on the hit 2004 film. In lieu of Lohan, the cover instead features Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and Amanda Seyfried, who played the trio of super-popular girls known as "the...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 03:42 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Good-looking Canadian women aren't hard to come by, and Rachel McAdams is no exception, but it's harder to find beauties who also have the acting chops. Her star power has risen substantially since she took the role of head mean girl in 'Mean Girls' in 2004, alongside Lindsay Lohan. Typically Canadian and low-key, McAdams adds a subtle grace to her movie roles. Never was this more apparent...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 07:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan's facial features are the talk of the Web, as many are beginning to question whether the young and gorgeous actress has had surgical work done despite the fact that she's just 23 years old. Did she go under the knife, or is it maturity and/or her hard-living lifestyle that's changed her looks. After the jump, a plastic surgeon weighs in. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Does Shannon Miller Think of 'Every Time I Look at My Daughter'?
- Missing College Student Hannah Graham Seen on Video Being Followed
- Which Designer Confirmed That He's Making George Clooney's Wedding Suit?
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Celebrity Makeup Artists Share Their Favorite Fall Lipsticks—Plus, See What Shades Stars Are Wearing This Season!
- Lady Gaga's Freaky Face Mask, James Franco's Under Eye Treatment and More Unglamorous Celeb Moments—See the Pics!
- Curtis Stone and Lindsey Price Welcome a Baby Boy—Find Out His Name!