Posts with tag "megan fox"
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
- Megan Fox
Megan Fox's new Armani ad campaign has surfaced, and we have one word to say: Wow. The sultry star shows off her many tattoos while wearing barely there lace lingerie. In case you were wondering, the campaign is for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans. Yeah, we didn't really think that mattered either. This recently married beauty has been the face of Armani since October 2009, and...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Megan Fox claims she has a famous Hollywood look-alike, and this time, her doppelganger is about as far from Angelina Jolie as you can get. The beautiful brunette recently posted an album of baby photos on her Facebook page, unsubtly titling the set, "I Look Like Steve Buscemi." The photos show Fox as an adorable toddler sporting some stylish overalls, teddy bear sweaters and of course,...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Megan Fox almost takes it all off in a sizzling new advertising campaign that designer Giorgio Armani is set to launch for his Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans lines. For the jeans campaign, the 'Transformers' actress dons denim and hugs a bench, showing off her richly tattooed back. In the underwear campaign, Fox stretches out on a leather sofa wearing nothing more than...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 01:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Megan Fox may no longer be a part of the 'Transformers' franchise, but that hasn't stopped her from showing off her famous curves in a new lingerie ad for Armani. The 24-year-old actress is seen posing seductively on what looks like a well-worn leather couch in a black lacey two-piece and showing off her famous tattoos. The Daily Mail reports that the photo shoot will form part of the spring...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 11:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Playing the part of sultry seductress is all in a day's work for Megan Fox. The 24-year-old actress is making her debut as the new face of Giorgio Armani Beauty, with a just-released video spot that combines a hypnotic beat with equally mesmerizing close-up shots of the bombshell. Transforming from dewy and neutral girl-next-door to full-on smoky eyed glamazon with hot red lips to match, Fox...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 08:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Megan Fox made quite a splash while vacationing in Hawaii with husband Brian Austin Green over the weekend. She rocked a tiny bikini, showing off her six-pack abs and tattoos. Fox was also wearing her huge diamond wedding ring while she frolicked with her hubby in the sand and surf. Green's 8-year-old son Kassius vacationed with the happy couple. The pair decided to take a little pre-holiday...
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 08:50 PM by PopEater Staff
From his early 'Beverly Hills 90210' days, Brian Austin Green knows what it's like to be chased by the press. But since his relationship with 'Transformers' star Megan Fox hit the tabloids, it's been a whole new paparazzi-filled world. "It wasn't so much of a problem before Megan, but once 'Transformers' hit, that was it. I had never experienced paparazzi on that level, because during '90210'...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 02:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Anyone who has ever dreamed of a secret meeting with Megan Fox will love Emporio Armani's new campaign. A teaser video for Emporio Armani's Fall 2010 underwear line stars the former 'Transformers' vixen and is stuffed full of innuendo in its short running time. Though the full ad won't be officially unveiled on Armani.com until Sept. 15, the preview shows Fox, clad in a white robe and a sexy...
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 06:33 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Megan Fox obviously isn't ashamed of hand-me-downs. The actress has taken to transforming her wardrobe by borrowing T-shirts from hubby Brian Austin Green's 8-year-old son, Kassius. And she's been doing it for years, according to the Daily Mail. Earlier this month, the 'Jonah Hex' star showed off her taut tummy in Kassius's green "Voltron: Defender of the Universe" shirt. But this isn't the...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 02:17 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week we hit up the Teen Choice Awards, where most of Hollywood decides to take a break, fashion-wise. Who can blame them, really? Our main offender there is Megan Fox. We also stop briefly at the 'Eat,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Donald Trump Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Miss Universe and Miss USA—Watch Now!
- Dakota Fanning Loves Lisa Vanderpump, Talks 21st Birthday Plans (Yup, a Drink May Be Involved)
- Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Budget Wedding—It Was Practically Free!