Posts with tag "mel gibson"
- Posted Nov 21st 2010 at 09:47 AM by Christine Fenno
In the latest chapter of the Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva saga, it seems the Oscar winner remains adamant about removing his 1-year-old daughter Lucia from the custody of her mother. And he reportedly intends to stand up in L.A. County Superior Court tomorrow to pursue his mission. Grigorieva's recent CNN interview with Larry King has infuriated Gibson, according to TMZ. The new report says the...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 06:10 AM by Christo Varghese
Oksana Grigorieva told Larry King on Wednesday night that Mel Gibson hit her, choked her and waved a gun at her during a violent encounter in January. Oksana recalled on 'Larry King Live' that on "Jan. 6 [of this year] the beating took place. Mel actually assaulted me while I was holding the baby in my arms ... I ran into my son's bedroom and told him, 'Mel's crazy.' " See the interview: ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 08:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In a 'Larry King Live' interview airing Wednesday evening, Oksana Grigorieva makes her first television appearance to discuss Mel Gibson and the scandal surrounding their relationship. TMZ.com has a preview clip and in it, Grigorieva explains why she stayed with Gibson after the abuse and why she recorded his rants that fateful night. King asks the singer, "Why did you stay with him?"...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 12:17 PM by Zach Dionne
After months of Oksana Grigorieva claiming abuse by Mel Gibson during their relationship, Mel's sworn declaration, obtained by TMZ, tells a different story. Though Oksana alleges punches to the face and lost teeth courtesy of an enraged Mel, Gibson's testimony reads: "I slapped Oksana one time with an open hand in an attempt to bring her back to reality. I did not slap her hard, I was just...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Sarah Crow
Mel Gibson's former flame Oksana Grigorieva has been proactive in exposing Gibson's allegedly abusive behavior in the press and as of tomorrow, she has yet another platform on which to air her grievances: 'Larry King Live.' The singer, who has a 1-year-old daughter, Lucia, with Gibson, was supposed to appear on King's show next week, but the interview (taped Saturday) has been bumped up and...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 06:29 PM by Jett Wells
Todd Phillips' 'Hangover 2' and the mysterious firing of Mel Gibson has generated its fair share of critical press, but up until this point, the director has been mostly mum on what exactly happened. In a round table discussion with The Hollywood Reporter, Phillips finally shed some light on why he even hired Gibson, saying that he empathized with the actor's struggle with alcohol. "I have an...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 06:34 AM by Zach Dionne
Oksana Grigorieva is now saying Mel Gibson cheated on her with numerous women during their time together, according to TMZ. Oksana is seeking the other women in hopes of proving Mel's history of violence, striving to prove the actor is too violent to be around their 1-year-old daughter, Lucia. Grigorieva's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, tells TMZ an investigator has been hired to track down no less than...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Jett Wells
Although Mel Gibson got booted from 'The Hangover 2,' he still has another chance at a comeback with Jodie Foster's 'The Beaver.' After struggling to get distribution, Gibson's first movie release since his summer meltdown is finally picking up steam, and ComingSoon.net saw the first poster at the American Film Market in Santa Monica, Calif. Foster talked up Gibson's performance in an interview...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 10:27 AM by Zach Dionne
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva will sit face to face during a court deposition today, marking the first in-person interaction since a custody war broke out between the two, TMZ reports. Grigorieva's lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, says Oksana will actively participate in the deposition, writing questions for Mel to answer. A source told RadarOnline.com, "As of late Sunday night, Oksana had...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 11:43 AM by Christine Fenno
He may be in hot water for failing to fulfill his court-ordered child support obligations, but Mel Gibson is hardly broke. Federal tax records show that the Oscar winner, through his A P Reilly Foundation, has made a tax-free contribution to the the church he founded near Malibu, Calif., giving the orthodox Catholic congregation of 100 members a whopping $9.6 million, according to RadarOnline....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity Trainer Erin Oprea: One Great Move for Toned Legs
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss and More Fashion Stars Remember Oscar de la Renta
- Jasmine Tridevil 'flattered' her three-breasted look is a Halloween hit
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!
- RIP Oscar de la Renta: Famous Fashion Designer Remembered by Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump and More Celebs