Posts with tag "melanie griffith"
- Posted Apr 24th 2010 at 05:37 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement, but Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Chris Martin shares the...
- Posted Apr 23rd 2010 at 10:06 AM by PopEater Staff
Melanie Griffith has struggled with substance abuse for decades and entered rehab for the third time last August. While medical treatment has helped starve her addictions, Griffith reveals Antonio Banderas, to whom she has been married for nearly 14 years, was her biggest cheerleader during her struggle. Griffith even admits her recent trip to rehab actually brought them closer together. "He did...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 06:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Melanie Griffith raised eyebrows this week when she was spotted leaving a hair salon with a big shiner on her right eye. Now there's an explanation, and it's a scary -- but hopeful -- one. Her rep said Thursday that the black eye is the result of surgery to remove early stages of skin cancer from the star's face. The procedure was done early enough to prevent future complications, but no...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
'Spy Kids' star Antonio Banderas paid a visit to Ellen DeGeneres to speak about wife Melanie Griffith's lapse into rehab. "Melanie has been addicted for many years and we always came out," explained Banderas. "We said it out loud. It was okay, we were never embarrassed of the situation but what happened she was clean and sober for six years," he said on Wednesday's episode of 'The Ellen...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 05:34 PM by PopEater Staff
Melanie Griffith's ongoing struggle to stay sober has led her back to rehab, RadarOnline.com has confirmed. The actress is seeking treatment for undisclosed issues at the Cirque Lodge in Utah. "She is there to reinforce her commitment to stay healthy, " her publicist Robin Baum told Star magazine. "This is part of a routine plan that was designed between her and her doctors years ago."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Kids & Counting: Jill's Ring Shopping Takes Michelle Back 30 Years
- Kanye West Defends Himself in the Wake of 'Wheelchair-Gate'
- Was Robin Thicke High During This Oprah Interview?
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- Did Iggy Azalea sign away rights to sex tape?
- Candice Bergen Will Get Her Con on in Battle Creek—Find Out Who She's Playing!
- Bikini-Clad Rihanna Hits the Beach in Barbados Amid CBS Thursday Night Football Controversy
- E! Online's "Best Housewife Ever" Accepts Her Trophy, Dishes on "Off the Charts" Drama—Watch Now!