Posts with tag "melissa joan hart"
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Amber James
Melissa Joan Hart won America over in the '90s classic 'Clarissa Explains It All.' And while fans would love to see a sequel, the actress has no plans to reprise the role. "You can't really ever do it the same way again," she told PopEater. "A lot of people want it, but I don't think we'd ever do it right." While we're a little bummed, we understand and know it'd be difficult to fit into her...
- Posted Sep 4th 2010 at 04:04 PM by Nicki Gostin
Melissa Joan Hart is back on TV -- a familiar place for the 34-year-old beauty -- in ABC Family's 'Melissa and Joey,' opposite another sitcom stalwart, Joey Lawrence. She talked to PopEater about working faaaaar from home, potty training her two young kids (ages 4 and 2), why she doesn't like living in LA and a special competition with Pillsbury. Are your kids (Mason and Brady) with you when yo...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter. Lucky for you, we've done the work, so you don't have to. We're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebs like Kirstie Alley, Pete Wentz and Hugh Hefner are up to in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 05:00 AM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Britney Spears
Everyone grows and changes, but in Hollywood the maturing process sometimes requires more drastic measures like laying on the sex appeal, ditching your clothes and making sure everyone knows you're "not that innocent." We've combed through plenty of movies, videos and photo shoots to showcase how our favorite good girls decided to amp up their sex appeal. Britney Spears Britney Spears bu...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Peter Facinelli, Mya and Adam Lambert are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Mary J. Blige, Denise Richards, and Ryan Seacrest are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Kendra Wilkinson, Adam Lambert and Kourtney Kardashian are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 08:16 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- TV News
Former NFL star Michael Irvin scored just enough points to hold onto his place on 'Dancing with the Stars' - Irvin narrowly advanced through Tuesday's elimination episode, while actress Melissa Joan Hart and snowboarder Louie Vito got the dancing boot. "That's the game," said 'Sabrina, the Teenage Witch' star Hart. "It's tough. I was hoping to make it one more week."...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 11:11 AM by Amber James
'Dancing With The Stars' partners Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas are ready to take home a win. Although they're eyeing Mya and Donny Osmond as their biggest competitors, these two will be "lighting a fire" on the dance floor, Balls told PopEater. Both took off their dancing shoes long enough to chat about this season's surprises, twittering between rehearsals and why they cannot wait to danc...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DC Mansion Murders: Police Believe Suspect Daron Dylon Wint Had Help
- Snakes, Tattoos and Reality TV: 6 Things to Know About Sweden's Princess-to-Be
- 3 Great Memorial Day Playlists to Make Your Barbecue Better
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''