Posts with tag "melissa rycroft"
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Melissa Rycroft Strickland is an excited new mom! The former 'Bachelor' contestant and husband Tye Strickland welcomed daughter Ava Grace on Wednesday afternoon, her rep confirmed to PEOPLE. Ava Grace weighed 6 lbs., 13 oz. and is the first child for the couple. The former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant gave birth in Dallas, Texas. "Our lives have changed so much in the last two years,...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 08:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Melissa Rycroft is having a baby girl! While making an appearance on 'The Talk' on Wednesday, the former 'Bachelorette' star shared her good news, PEOPLE reports. The reality star and her husband, Tye Strickland, are expecting their little one in February. During her visit to the show, co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert and Leah Remini presented Rycroft with pink and blue gifts as they guessed...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 07:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Bachelor' and 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant Melissa Rycroft has known for a while she'll be a mom, but she's still waiting to learn her baby's sex after receiving conflicting reports from doctors. "We got our first report, got all excited and then we went back a few weeks later and it was a conflicting report," Rycroft tells PEOPLE. "We're not sure, hopefully in the next week or...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 10:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Bachelor' contestant Melissa Rycroft is pregnant, Us Weekly reports. "It was a shock. We weren't even trying," says Rycroft-Strickland, who married insurance agent Tye Strickland in December after a sad end on 'The Bachelor' in 2009. "It's the most wonderful surprise in the world. It's such a blessing." A 27-year-old former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, Melissa, who appeared on...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Pop-Ed: By now you've all heard of the big scandal on the set of 'The Bachelor.' To recap: contestant Rozlyn Papa may or may not have had a sexual affair with one of the producers of the show, leading to her exit from the contest and his dismissal as an employee. But in the world of reality television, this is ratings gold. And we think host Chris Harrison should be thankful, but he wasn't. ...
- Posted Feb 21st 2010 at 11:30 AM by Andrew Scott
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions
Over the years, reality television has turned a slew of ordinary people into famous Hollywood stars. Most of those stars have since become a nuisance, dominating the tabloids with stories ranging from scandal and affair to obsessions with plastic surgery. (We're looking at you, Speidi!) Never before has 15 minutes of fame felt like such an eternity. But if the recent death of 'Deadliest...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
EXCLUSIVE: Melissa Rycroft's wedding dreams weren't fulfilled during her 'Bachelor' run, but the reality star is now head-over-heels in love and married -- and PopEater is proud to exclusively premiere photos of Rycroft's wedding day given to us by In Touch Weekly. Photos aside, there's also an exclusive interview with Rycroft, in which she details her tear-filled walk down the aisle....
- Posted Dec 13th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelor' castoff Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland got married. Rycroft, who was famously dumped on national television by Jason Mesnick, and Strickland wed in a small ceremony in Mexico, Usmagazine.com reports. The couple met three years ago, but got engaged this past June, after Rycroft's 'Bachelor' run....
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 02:49 PM by PopEater Staff
Jason Mesnick has made up his mind: he's gonna marry Molly Malaney! The guy who [in]famously reversed his decision after the finale of 'The Bachelor' popped the question on Tuesday while the pair vacationed in New Zealand, PEOPLE is reporting. The island nation was the scene where Mesnick proposed to Melissa Rycroft on national television last fall. On a wrap-up episode, Mesnick rescinded the...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Melissa Rycroft, who parlayed an epic rejection on 'The Bachelor' to a successful run on 'Dancing With the Stars' earlier this year, has announced she has a case of the swine flu. "I am indeed recovering from a bout of the H1N1 flu virus," Rycrof, 26, tells Usmagazine.com. "Like most people who become infected, I thought I had a mild case of the common flu, but when my symptoms exacerbated, I...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Get an Exclusive Look Into Niki Taylor's Home and Closet in a Sweet Video Series
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day