Posts with tag "meredith vieira"
- Posted Mar 1st 2010 at 05:16 PM by Sam Brand
The 'Today Show' is reuniting one of television's favorite families. On Monday, the Bradfords of late '70s hit 'Eight Is Enough' gathered at NBC studios in New York City ... minus one major cast member. Adam Rich, who's had several publicized run-ins with the law since the show's cancellation, didn't make it to 30 Rock. But the "sweet faced, youngest of the clan" did write in: "I am there in spiri...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 11:02 AM by Sam Brand
Yep, the hosts of 'The Today Show' both popped into the world on the same day, though not the same year. Meredith Vieira is 4 years Matt Lauer's senior. Tiger didn't appear on the show to celebrate (who knows where he is), but a guest equally as fascinating sure did. Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparable... Abe Vigoda....
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 12:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Talk show guru Oprah Winfrey defended her decision to reveal the face of chimp attack victim Charla Nash on her show last week, revealing she considered blurring the image but decided against it. "There was great concern as to how to show the face, whether to show the face, and how to do it," Oprah shared on friend Gayle King's Sirius Radio show late last week. "And I finally thought that she...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 12:50 PM by PopEater Staff
First she's "naked" on the nightly news, and now this. On an episode of 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?,' one of the guests got Meredith Vieira all hot and bothered. The 'Today Show' host, pulling double duty on 'Millionaire,' called up Navy pilot Max Sherman to the show, and really liked what she saw. "Ok Max, you are one handsome guy," she exclaimed. "I don't normally like to fly but I am ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With friends like Al Roker, who needs enemies... In response to David Letterman's scandal over at CBS, NBC has revealed its own sexy past involving 'Today' show co-anchor Meredith Vieira. Jay Leno, the host of 'The Jay Leno Show', played a series of clips showing Vieira's early days in broadcasting. He ended with the most revealing -- a fully-exposed (photoshopped, of course) still of the femal...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 03:16 PM by PopEater Staff
During a "behind-the-scenes segment" on 'The Today Show,' Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Al Roker and Ann Curry show off some footage of Vieira getting a little too feisty with Lauer. During an interview with Martha Stewart, Matt playfully shoves his co-host, who in turn accidentally kicks him in the groin. "Right in the peppercorns!" Roker exclaims as the group watches the video. Take a look:...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Is Truly Her Most Grown-Up Video Yet
- President Obama Heads to Alaska After Renaming North America's Highest Peak - But Ohioans Aren't Happy About McKinley Snub
- Boots the 'Kitten Nanny' Dog Hired by Arizona Humane Society to Get Cats Adopted
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Taylor Swift Dazzled With Her Squad at the VMAs—and Now #SquadGoals Needs to Go Away Forever
- Lewis Hamilton Talks Rihanna Dating Rumors—Are They a Couple Or What? Watch Now to Find Out!
- Jennifer Lawrence Perfects Her Pout in Glam Dior Lipstick Commercial—Watch Now!