Posts with tag "meredith Vieira"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 09:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Meredith Vieira signed off from 'TODAY' for the last time Wednesday morning after five years on the job. The co-host of the NBC program decided in April to leave the show, passing the baton to colleague Anne Curry. "It's tough. It's a hard one. Very mixed emotions. I'm looking at everybody right here and wishing I ... no, I know it's right, but it's hard," Vieira said at the top of her last show...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
She may be one of the most candid hosts 'The Today Show' has ever seen -- when Meredith Vieira takes her final co-host bow we won't only be saying goodbye to a beloved news anchor but to an occasionally crude but mostly hilarious morning show staple who's had us laughing for the past five years. From talking dirty with James Franco to kicking co-host, Matt Lauer in his "peppercorns" to accident...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 04:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Come next Wednesday, the great Meredith Vieira will be saying goodbye to NBC's 'Today' show, but if Barbara Walters has her way we might be seeing Meredith back on TV very soon. "Barbara adores Meredith and would welcome her back on 'The View' in a second," a 'View' insider tells me. "Meredith returning home would be a great ratings boost and Barbara likes nothing better than ratings success ...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 08:25 AM by AOL TV Editors
Meredith Vieira had a tough time on 'The Tonight Show.' First, she had to deal with a video prank of sorts from Matt Lauer. In it, he apparently laid out her morning routine, which involved grunting from the bathroom that she was changing, just before a toilet flushed. The closing moment was absolutely brilliant when he lifted and sprayed an air freshener can while asking, "Changing? Really?" ...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:05 PM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Hours after Meredith Vieira announced she would be leaving the 'TODAY' on June 8th, I asked her -- in front of her partners Matt, Ann, Al and Natalie -- who she would miss the most. "The scarecrow," she replied, like Dorothy leaving OZ, before adding that she would miss everyone, "It really is a family." Meredith took time to answer questions about why she had decided to leave the ...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 08:06 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Today Show' co-host Meredith Vieira is officially leaving the NBC morning show, she announced during Monday's broadcast. "After months of personal reflection and private conversations between my family and my friends, I've decided to leave 'Today,' in June," she said, sitting next to Matt Lauer and Al Roker. Vieira, who has co-hosted the show with Lauer for the past five years, said she has...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 08:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- TV News
Meredith Vieira will be leaving her position as co-host of NBC's 'The Today Show,' according to the Hollywood Reporter. The news veteran will step down in June--almost three months before the end of her contract. Ann Curry will take Vieira's place as co-host and Natalie Morales will replace Curry as newsreader. An official announcement could come as early as next week. Vieira is apparently "...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 09:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
Looks like Matt Lauer might lost another co-host. Meredith Vieira will most likely step down as co-anchor of 'Today' when her contract expires in September, according to a new report from TV Guide. Vieira is apparently "beloved" by the 'Today' cast and crew, but a combination of long, tiring hours and personal struggles (her husband is battling multiple sclerosis and cancer) are likely the reas...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 05:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Meredith Vieira should probably just start sitting on her hands from now on. Especially if she intends to continue working in a country that takes anything and everything in a sexual way. The FCC can't police our minds, and Vieira did nothing to help her case of innocence with her appearance on 'The Tonight Show.' Her troubles began on 'Today' when she interviewed Best Actor Oscar nominee Colin...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sam Brand
Scientology. Kirstie Alley. Weight loss. A triumvirate of more exciting phrases is rarely uttered. Tuesday night, the former 'Cheers' star sat down with David Letterman to speak out on her famous struggle on the scales and to promote her upcoming reality show 'Kirstie Alley's Big Life.' "I think other people are stuggling with my weight more than I am," she told the host. But it was what the act...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lourdes Leon Has a New Septum Piercing (PHOTO)
- Real Housewives of Melbourne Star Jackie Gillies Talks New Ladies, New Fights in Season 2
- Killer Ashton Sachs Showed No Sign of Darkness, Friends Say
- Harrison Ford reported engine failure before crash-landing on golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Amazing Bod Is Partially Thanks to Beyoncé—and More Stars' Workout Playlists Revealed!
- Lauren Conrad: A Little Help Goes a Long Way
- Harrison Ford's Son Says Actor Is ''Battered but OK'' After Scary Plane Crash: ''He Is an Incredibly Strong Man''