Posts with tag "met costume institute gala"
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Jennifer Lopez -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Demi Moore -
- Madonna -
- Rihanna -
- Sarah Jessica Parker -
- Renee Zellweger -
- Kate Hudson
It was the year's biggest fashion event: Monday night's 2011 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in New York City. And this year, the gala honored late designer Alexander McQueen with an exhibition dedicated entirely to his designs. Some of Hollywood's biggest fashionistas rocked the red carpet including Beyonce in a Pucci design, Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera, Rihanna in a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- Alison Sweeney Says Goodbye to Days of Our Lives
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...