Posts with tag "met costume institute gala"
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Jennifer Lopez -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Demi Moore -
- Madonna -
- Rihanna -
- Sarah Jessica Parker -
- Renee Zellweger -
- Kate Hudson
It was the year's biggest fashion event: Monday night's 2011 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in New York City. And this year, the gala honored late designer Alexander McQueen with an exhibition dedicated entirely to his designs. Some of Hollywood's biggest fashionistas rocked the red carpet including Beyonce in a Pucci design, Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera, Rihanna in a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- More Twilight Movies to Be Released!
- Porsha Williams Drops to a Recurring Role as Real Housewives Welcomes a New Regular
- Alyssa Milano Leaves Mistresses Because 'Being a Mother Comes First'
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games