Posts with tag "met costume institute gala"
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Jennifer Lopez -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Demi Moore -
- Madonna -
- Rihanna -
- Sarah Jessica Parker -
- Renee Zellweger -
- Kate Hudson
It was the year's biggest fashion event: Monday night's 2011 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in New York City. And this year, the gala honored late designer Alexander McQueen with an exhibition dedicated entirely to his designs. Some of Hollywood's biggest fashionistas rocked the red carpet including Beyonce in a Pucci design, Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera, Rihanna in a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson and FKA twigs Are Engaged!
- Got Us! Some of the Best April Fools' Jokes We Saw Today
- Connecticut Student Accused of Killing His Classmate on Prom Day Will Claim Insanity
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Chris Rock Documents Being Stopped by Cops 3 Times in 2 Months, Twitter Can Barely Handle Isaiah Washington's Response
- Britney Spears' Son Sean Preston Is a ''True Artist,'' Just like Her! See His Impressive Drawing
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Celebrate Fifth ''Monthiversary,'' 19 Kids and Counting Star Gushes Over ''Handsome Husband''