Posts with tag "met costume institute gala"
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Jennifer Lopez -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Demi Moore -
- Madonna -
- Rihanna -
- Sarah Jessica Parker -
- Renee Zellweger -
- Kate Hudson
It was the year's biggest fashion event: Monday night's 2011 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in New York City. And this year, the gala honored late designer Alexander McQueen with an exhibition dedicated entirely to his designs. Some of Hollywood's biggest fashionistas rocked the red carpet including Beyonce in a Pucci design, Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera, Rihanna in a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jackie Chan's Son, Jaycee, Indicted on Drug Charge in China
- Joe Cocker, Fiery English Soul Singer, Dead at 70
- Yankees Foundation to Pay Slain NYPD Officer's Children's Tuition
- Johnny Depp Becomes a Middle-Aged Man, New Jersey Has a New Dessert, Apps Get Angry and Much More in the Latest Week We Love!
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs Kiss During Date Night in L.A.—See the Cute Pics
- Katy Perry Couldn't Look More Jolly While Meeting With Santa Claus—Take a Look!