Posts with tag "met costume institute gala"
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Jennifer Lopez -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Demi Moore -
- Madonna -
- Rihanna -
- Sarah Jessica Parker -
- Renee Zellweger -
- Kate Hudson
It was the year's biggest fashion event: Monday night's 2011 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in New York City. And this year, the gala honored late designer Alexander McQueen with an exhibition dedicated entirely to his designs. Some of Hollywood's biggest fashionistas rocked the red carpet including Beyonce in a Pucci design, Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera, Rihanna in a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball