Posts with tag "mexico"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:14 PM by PopEater Staff
'Inglourious Basterds' head-basher Eli Roth had a terrifying encounter with an army of sea urchins while on vacation in Mexico over the holidays. The actor-director revealed to TMZ how while kayaking alone off the coast of Careyes ten days ago, he got pulled under unexpectedly by a sinkhole. Stranded in the water, he pulled himself up onto a nearby rock that he soon discovered was covered wit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jackie Chan's Son, Jaycee, Indicted on Drug Charge in China
- Joe Cocker, Fiery English Soul Singer, Dead at 70
- Yankees Foundation to Pay Slain NYPD Officer's Children's Tuition
- Johnny Depp Becomes a Middle-Aged Man, New Jersey Has a New Dessert, Apps Get Angry and Much More in the Latest Week We Love!
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs Kiss During Date Night in L.A.—See the Cute Pics
- Katy Perry Couldn't Look More Jolly While Meeting With Santa Claus—Take a Look!