Posts with tag "mexico"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:14 PM by PopEater Staff
'Inglourious Basterds' head-basher Eli Roth had a terrifying encounter with an army of sea urchins while on vacation in Mexico over the holidays. The actor-director revealed to TMZ how while kayaking alone off the coast of Careyes ten days ago, he got pulled under unexpectedly by a sinkhole. Stranded in the water, he pulled himself up onto a nearby rock that he soon discovered was covered...
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: Find the Coffee That's Perfect for You
- RHOA: Was Porsha Stewart Acting as Her Husband Kordell's 'Beard'?
- True Detective: Flawed Finale to a Classic Series
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Once Upon a Time's Wicked-Awesome Debut, The Good Wife's Hot Hookup and More OMG TV Moments!
- Resurrection Debuts on ABC: Weigh in on the Series Premiere Now
- Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart and the Other #RichKids of Beverly Hills Get a Rude Awakening in NYC—See the Full Recap!