Posts with tag "mia"
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 02:06 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Singer/rapper MIA has never been one to shy away from a controversial costume, but even she surprised fans when she arrived at the 2010 Spike Scream Awards wearing an Islamic niqab veil and robe that covered her entire body, save for her eyes (done up in metallic green eyeshadow) and heel-clad feet. Perhaps trying to make a statement about the recent burqa ban in France and Muslim-phobia...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 12:50 PM by Jason Newman
As budgets continue to dwindle at major record labels, extravagant artists like Lady Gaga are relying more and more on other sources of revenue to realize their creative vision. The line between financial reality and audience pandering, however, is razor-thin. No one likes being blatantly marketed to, but it's subjective how much viewers are willing to put up with for the sake of art. In a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Recap: Jacqueline Laurita Returns, Shares Her Emotional Texts to Teresa
- Hilary Duff: 'Why Not' Film a Lizzie McGuire Reunion
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Chris Martin, Kerry Washington Gives a Baby Update & More Weekend News
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- The Good Wife Bosses Talk Shocking Status Change, Alicia and Kalinda's Friendship and More Season 6 Scoop
- Once Upon a Time's Frozen Premiere: Anna's Insane Voice, Regina's Awesome Twist and Everything You Need to Know!
- Eric "The Actor" Lynch Dies at 39, Hollywood Reacts to Beloved Howard Stern Show Caller and Guest