Posts with tag "mia"
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 02:06 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Singer/rapper MIA has never been one to shy away from a controversial costume, but even she surprised fans when she arrived at the 2010 Spike Scream Awards wearing an Islamic niqab veil and robe that covered her entire body, save for her eyes (done up in metallic green eyeshadow) and heel-clad feet. Perhaps trying to make a statement about the recent burqa ban in France and Muslim-phobia sweepi...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 12:50 PM by Jason Newman
As budgets continue to dwindle at major record labels, extravagant artists like Lady Gaga are relying more and more on other sources of revenue to realize their creative vision. The line between financial reality and audience pandering, however, is razor-thin. No one likes being blatantly marketed to, but it's subjective how much viewers are willing to put up with for the sake of art. In a rece...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Finding Carter Stars Reveal Their #ManCrushMonday
- Robin Williams's Widow and Children Agree to Mediation in Fight Over His Estate
- Senior Citizens Go Bare in Calendar to Help Local Kids in Need
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- Hilary Duff explains bikini pic: I felt good
- Ryan Reynolds Is Still Devastated About Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction: "I Refuse to Believe This"
- Kelly Clarkson's Daughter Won't Let Mama Take a Nap, but She Still Looks Cuter Than Ever—See the Pic!
- Ugly Shoe Hall of Fame: The Evolution of the Most Iconic Pairs—Birkenstock, Teva and More!