Posts with tag "mia"
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 02:06 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Singer/rapper MIA has never been one to shy away from a controversial costume, but even she surprised fans when she arrived at the 2010 Spike Scream Awards wearing an Islamic niqab veil and robe that covered her entire body, save for her eyes (done up in metallic green eyeshadow) and heel-clad feet. Perhaps trying to make a statement about the recent burqa ban in France and Muslim-phobia sweepi...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 12:50 PM by Jason Newman
As budgets continue to dwindle at major record labels, extravagant artists like Lady Gaga are relying more and more on other sources of revenue to realize their creative vision. The line between financial reality and audience pandering, however, is razor-thin. No one likes being blatantly marketed to, but it's subjective how much viewers are willing to put up with for the sake of art. In a rece...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"