Posts with tag "mia wasikowska"
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Nicki Gostin
Mia Wasikowska, the ethereal Australian actress, is barely out of her teens yet already has a resume that people twice her age would envy. In the last couple of years she was Alice in Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland' and Joni in 'The Kids Are All Right.' Now she's starring in a movie version of the classic brooding and romantic Charlotte Bronte novel, 'Jane Eyre.' PopEater spoke with Wasikowsk...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Mia Wasikowska, recently named one of Vanity Fair's up and coming stars in young Hollywood, plays Alice in Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland.' The 20-year-old actress talks to Teen Vogue about playing the role and working with Burton. "One of the things that was scary about taking on that role is the huge fan base; everybody has their own idea of who she is. So [Tim and I] discussed, very early...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanity Fair released their annual Hollywood cover, featuring nine rising stars, including Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick. We asked PopEater readers which of these actresses would have the longest careers. And two tied with 29 percent of the vote -- 'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart and...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
It's that time of year -- Vanity Fair has released their rising stars of Hollywood issue. The lucky beauties on the cover? Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick....
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 05:05 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
How many movie and television iterations of this classic Lewis Carroll tale have been made? There was the Disney classic (of course), there was that weird TV miniseries/movie with Carol Channing and John Stamos that used to scare the bejesus out of me, and there was the little-seen 1988 psychedelic nightmare 'Alice', directed by Jan Svankmajer. There's probably more out there, depending what c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dies Aged 54 Following Coma
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Kim Kardashian stars in bizarre new energy drink short film
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Ashley Monroe proves her point on 'The Blade'
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name