Posts with tag "michael buble"
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 01:05 PM by Sam Brand
Yankees playboy Derek Jeter is finally settling down. He and 'Friday Night Lights' star Minka Kelly are on deck to get hitched. Same goes for Canadian crooner Michael Bublé and Argentinian bombshell Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre. It's not all peace and harmony on the internet today. Many are arguing 'Avatar' is racist. This is What You're Searching For Today... ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 06:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Michael Buble and his girlfriend, Argentian actress Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torr, are getting married, PEOPLE reports. "Michael proposed to his girlfriend, Luisana, in November, in front of her family in Argentina. They're ecstatic. They're adorable, in love and laugh all day long," his rep says. The ring Buble presented de la Torr with was of his own design. "He designed the setting ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Scottish songstress Susan Boyle seems poised to conquer the world. The unassuming 'Britain's Got Talent' star has already sold more than 1.8 million copies of her debut album 'I Dreamed a Dream' in its first three weeks of release in the U.S. (not to mention the millions she's sold worldwide). She also set an impressive record for the best first-week sales of any woman since SoundScan started ...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Linda Laban
From his broad smile to his sleek suit, Michael Bublé oozes self-confidence. So, it's quite a surprise when the Canadian singer confides to PopEater that he's always felt uncomfortable in that now very successful skin of his, especially before he was famous. "I think the reason I have come as far as I have stems from insecurity," Buble tells PopEater. "I can't speak for all the ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 03:05 PM by Linda Laban
Sometimes it's hard being Michael Bublé. When PopEater recently caught up with the retro pop-jazz singer, he was at a Vanity Fair photo shoot, trying to avoid the photographers and stylists that were buzzing around. "You know what? I'd rather be going to the dentist than getting my photos done," he says. "It's a huge privilege to be part of a great magazine, but does anyone like getting ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Scott Tomford
With just a little over two weeks before its release, Michael Bublé fans are eagerly anticipating his new album, 'Crazy Love.' The effort, which takes its title from a Van Morrison song, is the singer's first since 2007's 'Call Me Irresponsible,' and if this behind-the-scenes video is anything to go by, this could be Bublé's most exciting record yet. "This record was done different ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is This Week's Best-Dressed Star a Little ... Snoozy?
- Angelina Jolie: 'This Was the Right Thing to Do For Our Family'
- Ashley Hamilton Opens Up About Eating Disorder
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season
- This Week On Stage: Sigourney and Co. extend, Billy Crystal Back to Broadway
- ?Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch)
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!