Posts with tag "michael douglas"
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 05:39 PM by PopEater Staff
Despite being diagnosed with throat cancer, Michael Douglas refuses to delay his court battle with ex-wife Diandra Douglas over her claim that she's entitled to half his earnings from the upcoming 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps,' which opens Sept. 24. Diandra had offered to postpone the hearing, but "Michael declined -- he wants to get this over with as soon as possible," a source told Page Six....
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 07:56 AM by PopEater Staff
Michael Douglas announced this week that a tumor has been discovered in his throat, and now outside doctors are warning that the aggressive treatment he'll undergo could alter, or even take away, his voice. The 'Wall Street' star, 65, will undergo radiation and chemotherapy for eight weeks to destroy the tumor. "I am very optimistic," Douglas said in a statement. Other than that...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 04:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Doctors have discovered a tumor in Michael Douglas' throat, PEOPLE reports. The 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' star, 65, will undergo radiation and chemotherapy for eight weeks. Doctors expect the actor to make a full recovery. "I am very optimistic," Douglas said in a statement....
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 01:20 PM by John Mitchell
The title for the upcoming sequel to 'Wall Street' is 'Money Never Sleeps,' and star Michael Douglas is learning the hard way just how true those words are. Douglas is being sued by his ex-wife, Diandra Douglas, who is claiming that she is entitled to 50 percent of his earnings from the upcoming 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' as part of her divorce settlement from the actor, according to the...
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 08:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Less than two weeks ago, Cameron Douglas was sentenced to five years in prison on a drug conviction. On Monday, Michael Douglas spoke to the 'Today' show, admitting his failings as a father and saying he believes the sentence was "adequate." "My son was a drug dealer and he's been trying to kill himself for a while," he said. "I can't condone his behavior and I think the court recognized his...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 07:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Michael Douglas wasn't always the older one in his relationships. The 'Wall Street' star describes his experiences with older women as a teen in the new issue of Elle. When asked if growing up in Hollywood ever led to a "Mrs. Robinson scenario," the actor replied, "There were a couple friends of my mother's when I was 16 and they were 30. I wouldn't want to get any of them in trouble, but...
- Posted Apr 20th 2010 at 03:58 PM by Marc Schneider
Calling it his "last chance to make it," a New York judge on Tuesday sentenced Michael Douglas' son to five years in prison for his role in dealing methamphetamine and cocaine in New York City, the AP reports. Cameron Douglas apologized to Federal Judge Richard Berman and the court and admitted he was responsible for not turning his life around. In addition to jail time, Douglas was ordered to...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 02:01 AM by Rob Shuter
As Cameron Douglas awaits sentencing this month following his arrest for drug trafficking, it's becoming clear what led him from a life of fame and fortune into one of illegal activities. My sources tell me he felt oppressed by the fame his family had achieved, and that he'd never be able to achieve anything like that on his own. Poor lad. After the jump, friends of the family give insight into...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Sam Brand
Stalkers are back in the news -- well, not that they ever really left. Erin Andrews has (again) found herself the victim of a misguided fan's advances, while Ivanka Trump has made a new all too friendly acquaintance and Jennifer Garner just sent a creeper to the slammer. Celebrity stalkers have been around since movie stars first hit it big in the '20s, and they've popped up regularly in...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 03:00 PM by Deborah Schoeneman
On March 10, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that the much-hyped sequel to Oliver Stone's hit 1987 film 'Wall Street' -- 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' -- was being bumped from April 23 to Sept. 24. The industry buzz was that the studio, Fox, wanted the film to have a fancy gala debut at the Cannes Film Festival, which would mean a worldwide launch. Plus, the summer schedule is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- Listen to Brad Paisley's New Song 'Crushin' It'
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino to Take Anger Management Classes After Tanning Salon Arrest
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Phaedra Parks Taking Time Off From Filming New Season—Find Out Why!
- Audrina Patridge and Longtime Boyfriend Corey Bohan Break Up
- James Shigeta Dead at 81: Character Actor and Singer Had Memorable Roles in Die Hard and Flower Drum Song