Posts with tag "michael bay"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 09:32 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
As 'Transformers 3' gets ready to destroy the box office, you can't help but wonder what Megan Fox must be feeling. It was just revealed that Steven Spielberg fired the actress from the monster franchise after calling the director, Michael Bay, Hitler-like. One of the film's stars, Tyrese Gibson, tells me he missed having her on the set and that he feels bad that she's having a particularly bad...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
It has been reported that Steven Spielberg demanded that actress Megan Fox be fired from the third 'Transformers' movie after she compared director Michael Bay to Hitler. The Daily Mail is reporting that Bay revealed that he was told to get rid of Fox, saying, "You know the Hitler thing. Steven (Spielberg) said, fire her right now." Spielberg is the executive producer of the 'Transformer'...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 06:10 AM by Moviefone Editors
Michael Bay is not known for making subtle art films. Quite the contrary, he is famous for making expensive, over-the-top, mass destruction summer blockbusters like 'Armageddon' and 'Transformers.' So, while it may seem odd that one of the highest paid directors in Hollywood has made a commercial, this one actually makes a lot of sense. Indeed, Bay's fast, often-chaotic style feels perfectly at...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
The action on the set of 'Transformers 3' got a little too real and seriously injured extra Gabriella Cedillo during a stunt in the Chicago area on Wednesday. The aspiring actress underwent head surgery a day later, and according to a CBS 2 report, is currently in stable condition. The 24-year-old's mother and brother confirmed with CBS following the surgery. However, according to...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The search for the viral puppy-throwing girl sweeping the web just got nuclear. She pissed off Michael Bay. Last night, Gawker reported that the director of the 'Transformers' franchise announced on his website's blog he's offering a $50,000 reward for the arrest of the mysterious girl shown throwing defenseless puppies into a river in a YouTube video. The following was posted, but was later...
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 07:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Though Heidi Montag made an impassioned plea to director Michael Bay to be Megan Fox's replacement in 'Transformers 3,' it appears another blond is the front-runner for the role. Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is rumored to be at the top of Bay's list to play Shia LaBeouf's love interest in the third film of the hit 'Transformers' franchise, the LA Times is reporting. ...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 11:30 AM by Mike Ryan
Megan Fox was unceremoniously dumped by Michael Bay from the next 'Transformers' film (or, if you believe her, she quit -- who should we believe?). Even though she had become a superstar from these films, it probably wasn't the wisest idea to go around badmouthing Bay and the series. As he proved, Michael Bay needs Megan Fox a lot less than Megan Fox needs Michael Bay. Don't believe us?...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 06:29 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
It's true -- Megan Fox will not return to 'Transformers 3' as Shia LaBeouf's love interest. But that doesn't mean the actress got fired. "Megan Fox will not be starring in 'Transformers 3.' It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best," reps for FOX tell PEOPLE. Earlier, a studio spokeswoman confirmed to Variety that Paramount decided against picking up Fox to star as...
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 04:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Shia LaBeouf begins filming the third 'Transformers' movie next week, but first he's working to exorcise the wreck that was 'Transformers 2' out of his system. The actor unloaded in an AP interview on Thursday about the blockbuster, saying he "wasn't impressed with what we did" and that despite having "some really wild stunts," the flick's "heart was gone." On Michael Bay, who directed...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Kate Adopting a New Hairstyle on the Royal Tour?
- First Look! Watch Country Star Easton Corbin's 'Clockwork' Music Video
- Real Housewives of New York City: Who Got Stung by the 'Singer Stinger'?
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?
- Then/ now: Our favorite 'Partridge Family' stars
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- Tori Spelling Breaks Silence on Dean McDermott's Affair: "He Was My Soul Mate, But He Completely Broke My Heart"
- It's a View Reunion! All 11 Hosts Will Unite for Barbara Walters' Last Week
- Georgia May Jagger Pays Tribute to L'Wren Scott; Rolling Stones Announce Rescheduled Tour Dates for Down Under