Posts with tag "michael c hall"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 06:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Within hours of 'Dexter' stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter announcing their separation, rumors began swirling about what might have caused the split. One of the most popular? That 'Dexter' guest star Julia Stiles was secretly dating Hall. Well, that's just not the case, says 29-year-old Stiles. In fact, UsMagazine.com reports she released the following statement on Thursday: "I have...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 09:25 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After two years of marriage, actor Michael C. Hall and actress Jennifer Carpenter are calling it quits, their reps confirm to Entertainment Weekly. The two star together on the hit Showtime show 'Dexter' as brother and sister. "Having been separated for some time, Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall have filed for divorce," the reps said in a joint statement. Both reps stressed the split was...
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 06:13 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Reality star Tila...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 08:43 PM by Mike Hess
Many of you weren't aware Michael C. Hall was sick and began hitting Google wondering why the 'Dexter' star was sporting a black cap while he accepted his Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Drama Series. The answer: He's currently battling cancer, specifically Hodgkin's lymphoma....
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 05:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment. In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tucson Toddler's Remains Found in Toy Chest
- Jessica Simpson Reaches Weight Loss Goal: See What She Wore to Celebrate
- The Daily Treat: Growing Up Fisher Cast Adopts Labrador Retriever
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- IDW to release Harlan Ellison's ?Star Trek' tale ?The City on the Edge of Tomorrow' as new graphic novel
- Jimmy Kimmel enlists ?Scandal' stars for Spanish series ?Escandalo' ? VIDEO
- President Obama misspells Aretha Franklin's hit song ?Respect'
- Miley Cyrus Said "No Thanks" to Katy Perry Kiss 5 Years Ago: Look Back at Their Frenemy Timeline
- Best Looks of the Week: Amber Heard's Wrap Dress, Elle Fanning's Darling Miu Miu Outfit & More!
- Courtney Stodden and Justin Bieber's BFF Lil Twist Sign Up for Ross Mathews' Celeb Charm School—Watch the Clip!