Posts with tag "michael sheen"
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 06:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's official -- as if we didn't know from their make out pics -- Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have confirmed their couple status, according to People. "Yeah, we are together," Sheen told People yesterday at a Cannes event. From smooching at LAX airport to hitting the French film festival's red carpet hand in hand, we weren't filled with too much shock and awe when the duo finally...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen made their first red carpet appearance Wednesday afternoon at the Cannes International Film Festival, PEOPLE reports. The couple was promoting their new Woody Allen-directed film, 'Midnight in Paris,' which was showing at the festival. "She's a genuinely lovely lady as well as being stunningly beautiful and very talented," Sheen, 42, told 'Entertainment Tonight...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Rachel McAdams got a little lovin' before catching a flight at LAX. Paparazzi snapped the actress and new her boyfriend, actor Michael Sheen ('The Queen,' '30 Rock'), kissing in the airport before McAdams' departure. The pair have been quietly dating since this fall and star together in Woody Allen's upcoming film 'Midnight in Paris.' McAdams, 33, and Sheen, 41, made their "debut" as a...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 08:46 PM by PopEater Staff
There must be something in the air! In just the past few days, two new couples have popped up on the romance radar: rapper 50 Cent and comedienne Chelsea Handler were spotted getting hot and heavy in New Orleans and actor Michael Sheen and actress Rachel McAdams were caught holding hands while strolling the streets of Toronto. The surprising pairing of 50 Cent and Handler, both 35, was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Washington, D.C., Mayor Marion Barry Dies at 78
- How Often Does Leah Remini Chat With Law Enforcement?
- How Kelly Ripa Keeps Her Family Organized the 'Old-Fashioned' Way
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Netflix nabs Tina Fey's new sitcom from NBC
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Jessie J Previews Her American Music Awards Performance With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos