Posts with tag "michael sheen"
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 06:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's official -- as if we didn't know from their make out pics -- Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have confirmed their couple status, according to People. "Yeah, we are together," Sheen told People yesterday at a Cannes event. From smooching at LAX airport to hitting the French film festival's red carpet hand in hand, we weren't filled with too much shock and awe when the duo finally...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen made their first red carpet appearance Wednesday afternoon at the Cannes International Film Festival, PEOPLE reports. The couple was promoting their new Woody Allen-directed film, 'Midnight in Paris,' which was showing at the festival. "She's a genuinely lovely lady as well as being stunningly beautiful and very talented," Sheen, 42, told 'Entertainment Tonight...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Rachel McAdams got a little lovin' before catching a flight at LAX. Paparazzi snapped the actress and new her boyfriend, actor Michael Sheen ('The Queen,' '30 Rock'), kissing in the airport before McAdams' departure. The pair have been quietly dating since this fall and star together in Woody Allen's upcoming film 'Midnight in Paris.' McAdams, 33, and Sheen, 41, made their "debut" as a...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 08:46 PM by PopEater Staff
There must be something in the air! In just the past few days, two new couples have popped up on the romance radar: rapper 50 Cent and comedienne Chelsea Handler were spotted getting hot and heavy in New Orleans and actor Michael Sheen and actress Rachel McAdams were caught holding hands while strolling the streets of Toronto. The surprising pairing of 50 Cent and Handler, both 35, was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Country singer RaeLynn reveals secret about former 'Voice' coach Blake Shelton
- Justin Bieber compares his fender bender to Princess Diana crash
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier