Posts with tag "michaele salahi"
- Posted Sep 4th 2010 at 11:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Infamous White House gatecrasher Michaele Salahi has already told InTouch she's considering going under the knife for "bigger boobs." Was there a certain male readership she had in mind? This weekend, TMZ has reported that the controversial reality star ('The Real Housewives of D.C.') is taking her strategic quest for fame to a new level by -- brace yourselves, because the novelty of the idea may ...
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 12:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Michaele Salahi has been making headlines since she allegedly crashed a White House state dinner. Now, the 'Real Housewives of D.C.' star is fighting off claims from her 'Housewives' co-stars that she has an eating disorder. "I'm not anorexic!" she insists in the new issue of InTouch Weekly. "I'm a skinny girl. I always was. I've never had an eating disorder in my life. And it hurts to be calle...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
'Real Housewives of DC' star Michaele Salahi and her husband were presented with court papers from PR firm Brotman-Winter-Fried Communications during their own private party Thursday at EFN nightclub, The Washington Post reports. The company alleges the White House gate crashers owe more than $15,000 in unpaid fees from a 2008 polo event. "It was an affidavit for debtors interrogatory," Steve W...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 09:38 PM by PopEater Staff
If we've learned anything this week, it's that if you falsely accuse Whoopi Goldberg of grabbing or hitting you on national television, then you should brace yourself for a barrage of "choice" words from the acerbic 'View' host. The dust-up between Goldberg and Michaele Salahi got its start Wednesday morning during a 'View' segment on 'The Real Housewives of D.C.,' the new Bravo series in which Sa...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 10:25 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
The legendary White House crashers, Tareq and Michaele Salahi, will be making headlines once again as the "most visible members" of the upcoming Bravo series 'The Real Housewives of D.C.,' The Daily Beast reports. While their escapade last November raised their profile, it was also their ticket onto the reality show. Bravo cameras were filming the Salahis when they crashed President Barack Obama's...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 02:10 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Salahi Today Show," "Gluteoplasty," "Joanna Jagoda," and "Kwanzaa 2009" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 03:04 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Tiger Woods Mistress," "Brittany Binger," and "Marc Mezvinsky" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Colin Farrell Reveals the "Honest Truth" About His Relationships: "I Have Not Dated for Four Years Now"
- Brad Pitt Explains the Story Behind His Bruised Face: Don't Run Up Steps Wearing Flip Flops!
- Téa Leoni & Tim Daly Make Red Carpet Debut as a Couple, at White House Correspondents' Dinner—See Pic!