Posts with tag "michaele salahi"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Like a train wreck that you can't seem to tear your eyes from, Michaele Salahi's debut performance for her first single, 'Bump It,' isn't much different. The 45-year-old took to NBC Miami's local broadcast to show off her new vocals and dance moves -- which mostly consist of suggestive walking. The infamous White House party crasher and star of 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' donned a micro mini...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Michaele Salahi may have been able to finagle her way into a White House State Dinner, but it seems that making her way into the pages of Playboy won't be so easy. The 'Real Housewives of DC' star and self-described former model shot a series of sexy snaps for the publication, but it seems Hef's camp doesn't think she's magazine material. A source close to the magazine reports that Michaele...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 04:40 AM by Christo Varghese
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Health Issues -
- Troublemakers -
- Michaele Salahi -
- TMZ -
- Radar Online
Michaele Salahi was kicked out of the latest season of 'Celebrity Rehab' as she had no addiction and therefore did not have a reason to be there, TMZ reports. A source told RadarOnline.com that the White House party crasher and 'Real Housewives of D.C.' star was released from the show on Tuesday as she failed to show any signs of an addiction. The source was quoted saying, "Dr. Drew did a...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Tareq and Michaele Salahi are no strangers to scandal, but their latest lie is a real house of cards. The couple, who made headlines for allegedly crashing the White House state dinner in 2009, have reportedly been pretending to own a Virginia mansion that has been the home to another couple for close to a decade. Radar Online reports that the vast estate the Salahis claimed to own on their...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 11:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Ever since Michaele and Tareq Salahi crashed a White House party in 2009, they've been flirting with marginal fame (infamy?), but now they can't even sell a dozen autographs. After offering up 200 signed pictures of themselves on eBay (at a whopping $100 each) two weeks ago, only two people have forked over the dough for their prized signatures, AP reports. According to their publicist,...
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 02:44 PM by PopEater Staff
Bravo is pushing back at fresh reports that trouble-magnet 'Real Housewives of DC' star Michaele Salahi will be dumped from the cast if the show is renewed for a second season. In an exclusive statement to PopEater, the network says they'll wait until a second season is given the green light to even begin discussing which of the drama queens will be toast. "We've had no discussions about a...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Professional opinion giver Tim Gunn has been making the press rounds to promote his new book, 'Gunn's Golden Rules,' and he hasn't been shy about sharing his thoughts on a variety of stars. The latest celebs to find themselves in Gunn's crosshairs: Lindsay Lohan, Tom Cruise, Katie Homes and 'Real Housewife of D.C.' Michaele Salahi. In an interview with Access Hollywood Live, Gunn didn't exactly...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 07:22 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Michaele and Tareq Salahi's fifteen minutes of fame may be up now that I've learned publicly-annoyed Bravo has decided not to invite the White House party crashers back to tape another season of 'The Real Housewives Of DC.' "The DC show is the only show in the entire franchise that isn't a true hit," an insider tells me. "And the Salahi's are the biggest reason for that. At first, execs...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 03:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Not much isn't known about Michaele and Tareq Salahi's uninvited visit to a White House state dinner last year -- heck, they've talked about it on the 'Today' show. But a new book about the scandal claims the 'Real Housewives of DC' stars haven't discussed the incident, and directly blames so-called "iron-clad" contracts with the show's network, Bravo, for their supposed discretion. Not...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
White House party crasher and 'Real Housewives in D.C.' star Michaele Salahi has revealed in a new book that she has multiple sclerosis. Salahi was diagnosed with the nervous system disorder seven years ago. The reality star appeared on a FOX News morning show on Wednesday and explained why she kept the illness a secret for so long. "This is the first time I've said it publicly ... It's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL