Posts with tag "michelle duggar"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 04:21 PM by PopEater Staff
Michelle Duggar, the star of the TLC reality show '18 Kids and Counting', gave birth to her 19th child in an emergency C-section earlier this month. Now the super-sized clan is temporarily relocating 200 miles from home, where the baby is still in intensive care, PEOPLE reports. "Josie is 2-weeks-old today," father Jim Bob Duggar says. "We continue to take things day by day – she remains ...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 03:15 PM by Sam Brand
Michelle Duggar is a big deal right now. Many of you think it's irresponsible to have 19 kids. Some of you think she's one of the best and most impressive moms on the planet. We won't judge, but we'll give you the info to do so yourself. We've got everything you need to know about the 19-time mama, her emergency C-section, her TLC show and her very special family....
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 12:11 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Michelle Duggar C-Section," "Diane Sawyer," "Adam Sandler Hannukah Song," and "Adrienne Bailon Leaked Photos" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's st...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Michelle Duggar, the mother of 18 kids with one on the way who stars on the TLC show that features her family, was taken to the hospital, PEOPLE reports. The '18 Kids and Counting' mom was having gallbladder issues but her unborn baby is not in harm, according to a TLC rep. "This weekend, Michelle Duggar was admitted to an Arkansas hospital due to gallbladder issues," the rep said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raising Royalty: Diana's Unforgettable Bond with William and Harry
- These Floating Pearl Earrings Are Serious Multitaskers
- Bachelor Alums Nick Viall and Sadie Murray Cozy Up at VMAs Afterparty
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'