Posts with tag "michelle pfeiffer"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 04:00 PM by John Mitchell
Lady Gaga's Monster Ball is back in her native New York for a pair of sold-out shows at Madison Square Garden, and some of the biggest stars in the world are showing up to party with Mother Monster. Paul McCartney and Michelle Pfeiffer were among the more than 20,000 fans who turned up to catch the last leg of Gaga's years-long tour, which Billboard estimates will likely cross the $200 million ...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by John Mitchell
Like so many pop culture fads, the cougar trend burned bright and fast. A few years back, everyone was very happy to learn that -- gasp! -- women over the age of 40 could still be sexy. Suddenly, there was a preponderance of evidence -- from Michelle Pfeiffer to Demi Moore, Courtney Cox to Halle Berry -- and it was so shocking and exciting and new that everybody wanted a piece of the trend. But no...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:36 PM by Scott Harris
We were thrilled by the debut of 'FlashForward', one of the most well-crafted first episodes we've seen in years. After just an hour, we're hooked for the season. 'FlashForward,' starring Joseph Fiennes ('Shakespeare in Love'), Sonya Walger and Dominic Monaghan (both of 'Lost'), shows what happens when the whole world gets a sneak peak at what their lives will be like a few months in the future &n...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Biopic of martial arts legend Bruce Lee springs into action
- Leonard Nimoy leaves legacy beyond science-fiction
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!