Posts with tag "mickey rourke"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 10:25 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After slamming his forthcoming flick, 'Passion Play,' and co-star Megan Fox at a 'Scream 4' screening, Mickey Rourke is back with his tail between his legs, apologizing for his remarks. "When I talked to you, I was at a party," he told Vulture, who originally reported his off-color comments. "It was loud and crowded, I was in a sh**ty mood and I was trying to get rid of your reporter. Mitch...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 02:40 PM by Sarah Crow
Mickey Rourke has proven his talents as an actor in films like 'Sin City' and 'The Wrestler,' but there are still a number of life lessons he could stand to learn. According to a recent interview with New York Magazine, the things that top that list are humility and tact. When discussing his work on the 2010 thriller '13,' co-starring 50 Cent, Alexander Skarskard and Jason Statham, Rourke...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 05:05 PM by Katelyn Mullen
If you have to work out, you might as well do it in style. The very vibrant Mickey Rourke doesn't seem to do much of anything without adding his own flare, and yesterday's workout in New York City was no exception. The Oscar winner paired cat-eye sunglasses and a ski cap with some very tight leggings for his session in the park. Rourke is exercising regularly to shape up and shed pounds for...
- Posted Jun 26th 2010 at 08:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Looking good Mickey Rourke! 'The Wrestler' actor debuted a brand new haircut last while out in New York City's West Village. Usually known for his longer, greasy tresses, he finally debuted a shorter look that actually makes him look a lot younger. He and his girlfriend Anastassija Makarenko had dinner together before grabbing some frozen yogurt for dessert....
- Posted Mar 13th 2010 at 03:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Howard Stern says...
- Posted Feb 26th 2010 at 01:42 PM by PopEater Staff
EXCLUSIVE: 'Iron Man 2' is sure to blow the roof off of the box office this summer, and as with any superhero or comic book movie, a full line of toys is set to accompany it. PopEater is proud to exclusively reveal the newest line of action figures from 'Iron Man 2,' with everyone from Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark and Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow to Samuel L. Jackson, who looks just as...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Mickey Rourke has activists up in arms after he attempted to defend video footage of him calling a journalist a gay slur. "I don't really give a f***. Life's too short," Rourke told UK's The Sun. "I have more gay friends than any 50 straight people I know, so I don't really give a s***. I meant what I said," he added. The film, dating back to last November, features an inebriated Rourke hitting...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Oscar-nominee Mickey Rourke opens up about his relationship with his stepfather in a book called 'One Can Make a Difference: How Simple Actions Can Change the World,' from PETA president Ingrid E. Newkirk and FOXNews.com has exclusive excerpts. "My stepfather used to crack my head just because he felt like it. He was big, very big, and mean. And he was physically abusive to my mother," Rourke...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Mickey Rourke's revival into the mainstream with flicks like 'The Wrestler' seems to be having positive effects on his love life as well, as the 55-year-old actor he stepped out with a beautiful blonde model half his age. Elena, 24, accompanied the 55-year-old actor to the GQ International Man Of The Year-- where Rourke celebrated his new-found title. And this isn't just a fling, sources told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album