Posts with tag "microsoft"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Katy Perry wants her audience to have a good time, and sometimes that includes drinks on the house. At a Microsoft and AT&T-sponsored event at New York's Roseland Ballroom on Monday, the singer, who recently married comedian Russell Brand, asked her audience how they were enjoying their free drinks, only to be met with a disappointed reaction from the crowd. The New York Post reports...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'