Posts with tag "microsoft"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Katy Perry wants her audience to have a good time, and sometimes that includes drinks on the house. At a Microsoft and AT&T-sponsored event at New York's Roseland Ballroom on Monday, the singer, who recently married comedian Russell Brand, asked her audience how they were enjoying their free drinks, only to be met with a disappointed reaction from the crowd. The New York Post reports tha...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Father-of-Four Officer Killed Outside Chicago Wanted to Retire but was Convinced to Stay - as Search for His Killers Continues
- Slain TV Reporter's Life Celebrated by Friends and Family: 'She Would Have Wanted One Big Party And That's What We Had'
- The Untold Story of JFK's sister, Rosemary Kennedy, and the Disastrous Lobotomy Ordered By Her Father
- Loretta Lynn, Luke Bryan, Eric Church and Alabama receive ACM honors
- Snooki talks Jionni's Ashley Madison scandal
- 'We Are Your Friends' flops, has one of the worst box foffice openings in history