Posts with tag "microsoft"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Katy Perry wants her audience to have a good time, and sometimes that includes drinks on the house. At a Microsoft and AT&T-sponsored event at New York's Roseland Ballroom on Monday, the singer, who recently married comedian Russell Brand, asked her audience how they were enjoying their free drinks, only to be met with a disappointed reaction from the crowd. The New York Post reports...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!