Posts with tag "microsoft"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Katy Perry wants her audience to have a good time, and sometimes that includes drinks on the house. At a Microsoft and AT&T-sponsored event at New York's Roseland Ballroom on Monday, the singer, who recently married comedian Russell Brand, asked her audience how they were enjoying their free drinks, only to be met with a disappointed reaction from the crowd. The New York Post reports tha...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Prince Charles and Camilla Come Face-to-Face with an Old Friend (or Foe!)
- Chris Christie Puts Pot Users on Notice: If I'm President, the Party's Over!
- Gisele hiding boob job under burqa?
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Miranda Lambert establishes scholarship for female artists