Posts with tag "mika"
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 08:40 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
The sister of British pop star Mika is in critical condition after being impaled on railings after falling from a fourth-floor window in southwest London. According to reports, Paloma Penniman suffered multiple injuries in the fall, which happened early Sunday. Police are investigating the circumstance of how she fell, but are saying the tragedy is "being treated as non-suspicious." A spokesman...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 12:10 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Erik Hassle Album: 'Pieces' Song: 'Hurtful' Hails From: Sweden For Fans Of: Mika, Maroon 5 Why He's About to Pop: With four Grammy Award nominations in Sweden (Best New Artist, Best Male Artist, Best Album, Best Artist), a UK tour with Mika to come and the upcoming release of his debut album in the US, Erik Hassle is on his way to finding international success. The 21-year-old singer write...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 12:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Mika, the eclectic British pop sensation that so many people love (including blogger Perez Hilton) is back on PopEater, as we're exclusively premiering his new video for 'Blame It On the Girls.' In recent interviews with PopEater (see all three here), Mika dished about how he grew up surrounded by female family members, which is what inspired the upbeat tune (and awesome video. About the half-m...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 09:49 AM by Amber James
Pop singer Mika stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album, 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much,' which hit stores September 22 -- and nothing was off limits. He spoke candidly about gossip blogger Perez Hilton, what he really thinks of Lady Gaga's outrageous fashion and what its like to deal with media scrutiny. Watch Part 3 of our Mika interview below, and see exclusive photos and videos ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 12:42 PM by Amber James
Pop singer Mika stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album, 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much,' which hits stores today, September 22 -- and nothing was off limits. He spoke candidly about his "cult-like" presence in the U.S. music scene, his upcoming North American tour and how he ended up with a pair of Michael Jackson's Christian Louboutin shoes. Watch Part 2 of our Mika interview belo...
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 02:42 PM by Amber James
Pop singer Mika stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album, 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much,' which hits stores September 22 -- and nothing was off limits. The singer spoke candidly about his dyslexia, how "trashy television" inspires him and what it was like dancing in his underwear for his 'We Are Golden' music video. Watch Part 1 of our Mika interview below, and see exclusive video/p...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William