Posts with tag "mike tyson"
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 09:15 PM by PopEater Staff
A paparazzi photographer filed a $25 million lawsuit against Mike Tyson on Monday stemming from a scuffle with the boxer at LAX airport last year, RadarOnline.com reports. The incident took place on November 11, 2009. The photographer, Antonia Echevarria, filed his lawsuit at Los Angeles Superior Court. He claims he sustained several injuries and that the boxer told him, "I will kill you."...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 11:16 AM by PopEater Staff
We don't know what prompts the folks at FunnyOrDie.com to do anything they do, and we love 'em all the more for it. On tap this week? Wayne Brady eats junk food in bed, falls asleep watching VH1, and suddenly reenacts Bobby Brown's 'Every Little Step' video with Iron Mike Tyson at his side. The 1989 hit featured classic dance moves from Brown and his two compadres, which means, yes, you get to...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 08:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Mike Tyson and wife Lakiha Spicer are reportedly expecting a baby boy, according to RadarOnline.com. Lakiha is five months pregnant with the former heavyweight champion's eighth child. The happy news comes a little over a year after the tragic death of Tyson's four-year-old daughter, Exodus, who fatally injured herself with a treadmill cord in May 2009. Tyson, 44, and Spicer, 32, wed in Las...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Back in the day, Mike Tyson and Tupac Shakur were good friends, but there was one thing they never did together that Tyson regrets to this day -- they never got stoned. "He always wanted me to smoke weed with him, and I never did it, and I wish I did," Tyson told AP in a phone interview. "That's my biggest regret."...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 07:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Iron Mike Tyson showed his gentler side in Las Vegas last night, bringing 2-year-old daughter Milan Tyson as his date. The two attended the premiere of ESPN's 'One Night in Vegas,' a film detailing the evening in 1996 when Tupac Shakur was shot. The rapper was a close friend of Tyson's; yesterday, the boxer tweeted a vintage photo of an embrace with Shakur. Tyson's wife since June 2009,...
- Posted May 7th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Marc Schneider
More than 22 years have passed since Mike Tyson sat on a couch beside then-wife Robin Givens as she brazenly confided in Barbara Walters about the boxer's temper and love of guns. Anyone who has seen the TV interview has pondered, "How did he just sit there and take it?" During a Friday visit to 'The View,' the legendary face-puncher told Walters he felt "shanghaied in the moment" and...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Zach Dionne
After learning Animal Planet is developing a series about Mike Tyson racing pigeons -- and hearing PETA's trepidation -- we went to the experts: Folk who call themselves pigeon "fanciers" and know the ins and outs of the sport. We asked two pigeon veterans for their gut reactions about the forthcoming TV show, tentatively titled 'Taking on Tyson,' and whether they've ever seen a character quite...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 05:32 PM by Zach Dionne
PETA worries a new Animal Planet show featuring Mike Tyson racing pigeons will "showcase cruelty and profiteering at animals' expense," the animal rights organization's president, Ingrid Newkirk, tells PopEater. The program, tentatively titled 'Taking on Tyson,' is set to begin filming in New York City this spring and is slated to air in early 2011. "I may have stopped fighting," the one-time...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 01:51 PM by Amber James
While promoting his new film 'Edge of Darkness' this week, Mel Gibson called one reporter an "a**hole" after he was asked to answer questions about his notorious drunken, anti-semitic tirade. Then, Gibson had a repeat outburt less than a week later when KTLA Los Angeles reporter Sam Rubin asked if his absence from the big screen had anything to do with his DUI arrest. Cue angry flip out. Of...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 10:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Robin Givens took Oprah Winfrey to task on Friday for allowing her ex-husband Mike Tyson to joke about domestic abuse during a chat with him last month. When discussing his and Robin's 1988 interview with Barbara Walters, where Tyson claimed she was telling lies, the boxer grew angry. "At that particular moment, I truly wanted to sock her, but I just didn't do it," he told Oprah to laughter...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimi Jamison, Lead Singer of '80s Hitmakers Survivor, Dead at 63
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Gown: See Atelier Versace's Gorgeous Sketch!
- Funny Video: Let's Marvel at This Squirrel Stealing Food from a Bird Feeder
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police
- Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault in Washington
- First photos from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6
- Gene Simmons talks about that time he won a Twist contest
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- Best Housewife Ever Is Down to the Final 4: Vote for Your Favorite Bravo Lady Now!
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Get Bloody for Maroon 5's "Animals" Video as Band Reveals Tour Dates
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Reportedly Posting Controversial Rape Comments