Posts with tag "mike fisher"
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Country crooner Carrie Underwood is officially off the market, following her weekend wedding to Ottawa Senators hockey player Mike Fisher. PEOPLE reports that the 'American Idol' winner wed Fisher at the Ritz Carlton in Greensboro, Georgia, on July 10. Fisher and Underwood, who began dating in 2008, tied the knot in front of 250 family members and guests, including Garth Brooks, Faith Hill and ...
- Posted Jul 11th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher are now husband and wife. The couple married in front of 250 guests on Saturday, PEOPLE reports. "We could not feel more blessed to have found each other and to have shared this day with our friends and family that mean so much to us!" they said in a statement. The ceremony was "a spiritual expression of their love," their wedding planner described. ...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Carrie Underwood and Chelsea Clinton are preparing to walk down the aisle. Underwood is marrying hockey player Mike Fisher and Chelsea will wed investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Life & Style has details given exclusively to PopEater about the upcoming nuptials. The country superstar recently said she had no idea where they are heading on their honeymoon, but according to the magazine, ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor ...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
The love story between country queen Carrie Underwood and hockey star Mike Fisher is only in its initial chapters, but with the two announcing this week that they're engaged, they've gotten the interest of both the celebrity and sports world. Also making eyes pop is the fact that Carrie's ring, reportedly weighing in at 12 carats, is worth more than $1 million according to estimates made by ...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 11:53 AM by Sam Brand
"Don't Worry, Be Happy" songmeister Bobby McFerrin dominated in his cameo on the finale of NBC's 'The Sing-Off' last night. Take one view of his killer performance and you'll see why. Kim Peek, the savant genius who inspired Dustin Hoffman's character in 'Rain Man' passed away this weekend, as did legendary actor Arnold Stang. And Carrie Underwood flashed some bling at the Ottawa Senators game on ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 01:14 PM by PopEater Staff
'Before He Cheats' singer Carrie Underwood may seem cynical in her music, but the 'American Idol' winner is lucky in love; Underwood and her hockey player boyfriend are engaged. The Ottawa Sun spilled the good news moments after Mike Fisher spoke to reporters at an Ottawa Senators game. "It's true," said Fisher. "We're both obviously excited and very happy." ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:34 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Daniel Day-Lewis,' 'Sarah Palin Newsweek,' and 'Dalia Dippolito' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara: I'm Not Ashamed to Say I Love Making Money
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Pre-Show 2013: Watch Live Stream
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Separation of church and state