Posts with tag "mike rowe"
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 05:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Tonight, the Discovery Channel will air Phil Harris' final episode of 'Deadliest Catch.' Harris suffered a stroke while filming the show on Jan. 29. Although he showed signs of recovery after surgery, Harris succumbed on Feburary 9. Over the past couple of months, PopEater had the chance to talk with Discovery Channel star Mike Rowe about his memories of Harris, as well as Phil's 'Deadliest...
- Posted Feb 21st 2010 at 11:30 AM by Andrew Scott
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions
Over the years, reality television has turned a slew of ordinary people into famous Hollywood stars. Most of those stars have since become a nuisance, dominating the tabloids with stories ranging from scandal and affair to obsessions with plastic surgery. (We're looking at you, Speidi!) Never before has 15 minutes of fame felt like such an eternity. But if the recent death of 'Deadliest...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 05:41 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Nearly six months after Walter Cronkite's death, his voice is leaving the 'CBS Evening News.' His introduction of anchor Katie Couric was replaced Monday by a voiceover featuring actor Morgan Freeman. The legendary CBS News anchor's voice was played at the beginning of most newscasts when Couric started at CBS in 2006. Cronkite's voice was kept on the air even after his death July 17. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?