Posts with tag "mike sorrentino"
- Posted Jul 8th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like things are falling apart at the Jersey Shore. The resident nice guy, Vinny Guadagnino abruptly left the 'Jersey Shore' house on July 1 in the middle of filming, and now it seems that Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino has done the same. Us Weekly is reporting that Sorrentino has abandoned his costars and decided to head home early. An insider dished, "Mike walked off the show....
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 07:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino had been in talks to become the face of the Plaza Hotel's luxury gym, NY Post reports the 'Jersey Shore' star has been barred from the deal. According to reports, the hotel's executives don't think the reality TV star is right for its patrons. Sorrentino met with Ross Franklin, CEO of RF Health Club Consulting, in October, but Franklin reportedly decided...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Denise Warner
In between his gym, tan, laundry routine, Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino found time to write a book. 'Here's the Situation: A Guide to Creeping on Chicks, Avoiding Grenades, and Getting in Your GTL on the Jersey Shore' recently hit the shelves of a bookstore near you, and Sorrentino chatted with PopEater about his latest venture. "It was my idea," he tells us of the decision to write a...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 04:45 PM by PopEater Staff
'Jersey Shore' star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has a new book coming out and we have your first sneak peek. Titled 'Here's the Situation: A Guide to Creeping on Chicks, Avoiding Grenades, and Getting in Your GTL on the Jersey Shore,' the book is "the bible for Situation Nation." The book includes a complete GTL-guide and will showcase his more sophisticated side with chapters about how...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Amber James
Not long after Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino returned to the East Coast following his 'Dancing With the Stars' elimination, his friends informed him that 'South Park' had trashed the 'Jersey Shore' cast in its most recent episode. Sorrentino and his friends were eating at a packed, swanky restaurant in NYC, but that didn't stop him from pulling out his iPad and watching the entire show right at...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 10:28 AM by PopEater Staff
All the 'Jersey Shore' fanatics who daydream about some day walking around in trademarked 'The Situation' t-shirts just got their bubble nuked -- it's not happening. According to government documents obtained by The Smoking Gun, Mike Sorrentino's bid to trademark his nickname for a clothing line was denied by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) because of a similar trademark issued...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
After his glorious/terrible family turtleneck photo went big online, it was only a matter of time until we got to see more of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino as a youngster. And boy, was it worth the wait. The 'Jersey Shore' star is shown in all his youthful glory at RadarOnline.com, including his kindergarten photo (right), his eighth grade graduation picture and a shot from a karate...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2010 at 02:15 PM by PopEater Staff
It's time for some serious GTL, folks. 'Jersey Shore' star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, who flashes his infamous washboard abs with wild abandon, is expected to earn more than $5 million this year, a source tells The Hollywood Reporter. "We are really excited about all the opportunities coming Mike's way," says Sorrentino's manager, Mike Petolino. "He has been able to secure many...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino hasn't always been a juiced-up 'Jersey Shore' boy singing the praises of his GTL (gym, tanning and laundry) routine. MTV has posted an awkward Sorrentino family photo taken when Mike was just 17 -- and wearing a turtleneck to match those of his three grinning siblings. With Mike's recent pay raise (he's reportedly making $30,000 per episode for season 3 of...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 09:25 AM by Amber James
Let the fist pumping begin! Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has signed a deal for the third season of MTV's 'Jersey Shore' and believes the entire cast is right behind him. Sorrentino and MTV reached a "great new arrangement," his manager, Michael Petolino tells PopEater in an official statement. The cast is rumored to all be signing new contracts Tuesday after initially asking for $30,000 per...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment