Posts with tag "mike the situation sorrentino"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 04:45 AM by Christo Varghese
There have been reports that 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino got into quite a fight on Monday night in Italy, where the latest season is being film. However, MTV is playing down the alleged fight and the extent of the injuries. E! Online is reporting that Ortiz-Magro and Sorrentino got into a brawl and 'The Situation' ended up getting the worst of it....
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Denise Warner
In between his gym, tan, laundry routine, Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino found time to write a book. 'Here's the Situation: A Guide to Creeping on Chicks, Avoiding Grenades, and Getting in Your GTL on the Jersey Shore' recently hit the shelves of a bookstore near you, and Sorrentino chatted with PopEater about his latest venture. "It was my idea," he tells us of the decision to write a book...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2010 at 06:15 PM by John Mitchell
On Monday, we learned that Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is expected to make $5 million this year from endorsement deals, a forthcoming clothing line and, most importantly, his earnings from the MTV mega-hit 'Jersey Shore' -- for which he earns a staggering $60,000 per episode. With 12 episodes of 'Jersey Shore' set for this season, that's $720,000 -- a number you can multiply by two since he...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Denise Warner
Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino -- you know, the one with the abs on 'Jersey Shore' -- is releasing a rap song called ... wait for it ... 'The Situation.' TMZ debuted a small snippet of the tune, which is a collaboration with Fatman Scoop, DJ Class and The Disco Fries. You can purchase the song this week on iTunes, if you are so inclined. After listening to the 'Shore' star's efforts -- it g...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''