Posts with tag "mike the situation sorrentino"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 04:45 AM by Christo Varghese
There have been reports that 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino got into quite a fight on Monday night in Italy, where the latest season is being film. However, MTV is playing down the alleged fight and the extent of the injuries. E! Online is reporting that Ortiz-Magro and Sorrentino got into a brawl and 'The Situation' ended up getting the worst of it....
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Denise Warner
In between his gym, tan, laundry routine, Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino found time to write a book. 'Here's the Situation: A Guide to Creeping on Chicks, Avoiding Grenades, and Getting in Your GTL on the Jersey Shore' recently hit the shelves of a bookstore near you, and Sorrentino chatted with PopEater about his latest venture. "It was my idea," he tells us of the decision to write a...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2010 at 06:15 PM by John Mitchell
On Monday, we learned that Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is expected to make $5 million this year from endorsement deals, a forthcoming clothing line and, most importantly, his earnings from the MTV mega-hit 'Jersey Shore' -- for which he earns a staggering $60,000 per episode. With 12 episodes of 'Jersey Shore' set for this season, that's $720,000 -- a number you can multiply by two since...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Denise Warner
Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino -- you know, the one with the abs on 'Jersey Shore' -- is releasing a rap song called ... wait for it ... 'The Situation.' TMZ debuted a small snippet of the tune, which is a collaboration with Fatman Scoop, DJ Class and The Disco Fries. You can purchase the song this week on iTunes, if you are so inclined. After listening to the 'Shore' star's efforts -- it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!