Posts with tag "mildred baena"
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Maria Shriver's entire world was turned upside down when she discovered that her husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, had fathered a lovechild with the family's housekeeper -- who had worked for the couple for 20 years -- Mildred Baena. But Shriver knew that she could not change the past and has vowed to continue to put her children first in the future. "While Maria may not have been as angry at Mil...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 01:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After the story broke that Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a love child with his housekeeper, Mildred Baena, she and her 13-year-old son went into hiding -- hoping to wait out the media storm that followed. But now, Baena is ready to tell her side of the story, admitting that she is just as guilty for the adulterous affair as her former boss. But Baena, 50, didn't always know that her son, Josep...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred "Patty" Baena, has threatened to sue Entertainment Tonight over an interview with her ex-husband, Rogelio Baena. In an interview with ET, Rogelio revealed that Patty led him to believe her 13-year-old child with Schwarzenegger was his own and only learned the truth last week ago when the news of the affair and Schwarzenegger's confession came out. Rogel...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 04:59 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It wasn't guilt or the looming threat of the story coming out that made Arnold Schwarzenegger spill the beans about his affair to wife, Maria Shriver -- it was Shriver's intuition. The former first lady of California had longstanding suspicions about the identity of Mildred Baena's son's father. According to a joint investigation by RadarOnline and Star, she finally asked the housekeeper, who h...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keith Urban and Eric Church Steal the Show at the Ryman
- Kardashians Ink $100 Million Mega-Deal with E!
- Did Giuliana Rancic Come Up with the Joke About Zendaya's Hair?
- Kanye West tweets apology to Beck for Grammys stagecrashing incident
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Robert De Niro pays $6.4 million IRS tax lien