Posts with tag "miles austin"
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian is a single lady once more. The reality TV starlet, who was briefly dating Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin, confirms the news to Life & Style, with details given exclusively to PopEater. "I think this is the first time I've ever really been single filming the show," Kim says about the new season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians.' "You'll see me single and h...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Last March, Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian ended their relationship. Now, the football player wants his ex back, according to a story in Life & Style, given exclusively to PopEater. Reggie realized Kim was the one and said he was finally ready to get married. But after months of being single, Kim's realized Reggie wasn't the one, and now she's moved on," a source tells the magazine. T...
- Posted Jun 24th 2010 at 07:07 AM by PopEater Staff
After all that fuss over Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber, it turns out this tiger isn't changing her stripes quite yet. Just a few months after Kim's breakup with NFL star Reggie Bush, she's canoodling with Dallas Cowboys player Miles Austin, Us Magazine reports. A source tells the mag that Kardashian, 29, wants to take it slow with Austin, 26. "They are dating, but she doesn't want to rush an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''