Posts with tag "miley cyrus"
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The makers of a Miley Cyrus sex doll should prepare for a world of legal hurt. Sources close to the former Disney star tell PopEater Miley's camp is not taking the sale of a pornographic doll made in her image lightly and are preparing the to take legal action against the seller, Pipedream Products. Any case filed by the Cyrus camp is sure to have legs. Legal experts say they will be able to ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 03:15 AM by Christo Varghese
There had been a lot of speculation on who Miley Cyrus is dating ever since she mentioned in an interview that she was no longer single. And on the top of the list of possible boyfriends was her ex Liam Hemsworth, who Cyrus first met on the set of the movie 'The Last Song'. The couple were together for over a year until they called it quits in August last year. Now, a source close to Cyrus ...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 01:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Can't be tamed is right! As if Miley Cyrus didn't have enough to worry about, now she's got a dirty doppelganger on the market. An inflatable Miley Cyrus sex doll named "Finally Mylie" from Pipedream Products has reportedly become such a hot ticket item that stores can't meet the demand. Pipedream Products' Kevin Johnson says of the doll, "We are completely sold out already -- it's been ...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 01:50 AM by AOL Music Editors
On March 29, Miley Cyrus did something she swore she'd never do again: She returned to Twitter. Cyrus quit the social networking site in 2009, claiming it interfered too much with her private life, and shut it down for good. She has since been Twitter-less -- until now. Most recently, Cyrus tested the waters and tweeted via her producer Rock Mafia's page two weeks ago. "This is my new way to ...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 01:00 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Miley Cyrus -
- AOL Music
Miley Cyrus was once a burgeoning 13-year-old star herself, so why is she hating on young Rebecca Black? "It should be harder to be an artist," Cyrus pined to Australia's Daily Telegraph when asked about the rising viral sensation and her new song, 'Friday.' "You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour." Cyrus is no stranger to controversy, but to be fair, she has ...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Just when things were getting back to normal in Miley Cyrus' life, it seems trouble followed her all the way home. X17Online.com reports that a man was arrested around 4AM yesterday for trespassing into the yard of Cyrus' neighbor after he got the houses getting mixed up. The police are saying they received a call from someone claiming to have made a citizen's arrest. The arrested person was ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Billy Ray Cyrus' wife and Miley Cyrus' mom Leticia "Tish" Cyrus thanked her family, friends and fans for helping her through troubled times. Tish posted a message on her Facebook page that read, "Big Thanks to all of our family, friends, and fans who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers. I feel so blessed to have so much support from all of you." She continued, "Our family weathered a ...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Sarah Crow
Much to the delight of everyone who loves hearing teenage girls cover '80s power ballads, Miley Cyrus' highly anticipated cover of Poison's 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn' may yet see the light of day. The release of the single was delayed after tabloid reports surfaced that Poison frontman Bret Michaels was having an affair with Miley's mother, Tish, allegedly a contributing factor in her split ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Billy Ray Cyrus wants to get his family back together. Though he filed for divorce from his wife, Tish, in October of last year, it seems he's had a change of heart. "I've dropped the divorce," Cyrus, 49, told the ladies on 'The View' (via PEOPLE). "I want to put my family back together ... Things are the best they've ever been." His full interview will air on Friday. "I feel like I got my ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
- Miley Cyrus
Round two. Ding, Ding! Just yesterday we saw photos of a very feisty Miley Cyrus yelling at some photographers for getting a little too close to her and her mom as they left a Los Angeles eatery. Apparently a photographer bumped into Tish as he tried to pass her to snap photos of Miley, and she immediately came to the defense of her mom. It looks like Miley isn't quite done with her outrage ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Desiree Hartsock Meets Ben Scott's Son on the First Night of The Bachelorette
- Nick and JoAnna Garcia Swisher Reveal Daughter's Name
- Amanda Seyfried's Dog Lands a Movie Role
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses ? VIDEO
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Vote now!