Posts with tag "mileycyrus"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 05:00 AM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Britney Spears
Everyone grows and changes, but in Hollywood the maturing process sometimes requires more drastic measures like laying on the sex appeal, ditching your clothes and making sure everyone knows you're "not that innocent." We've combed through plenty of movies, videos and photo shoots to showcase how our favorite good girls decided to amp up their sex appeal. Britney Spears Britney Spears bu...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Amber James
Adam Lambert's AMAs performance from Sunday night has everyone talking, and it seems award shows in 2009 were filled with shock value. We predict that years from now, people will still be talking about Kanye West infamously interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs. When hundreds of celebrities are piled into one room, there is no guessing what will happen. Over the past decade, there have been ple...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Who knew that anyone was going to take "Pants Off, Dance Off" so seriously, much less every pop star under 50! Going pantsless has become a pop trend we just can't deny. No one who is anyone wears pants anymore. Take Sunday night's American Music Awards for example. Carrie Underwood performed in booty shorts, Jennifer Lopez in some silky skivvies and Lady Gaga in what we think may have been nude...
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 10:39 AM by PopEater Staff
After one of Miley Cyrus' tour buses crashed, leaving the driver dead, the Cyrus family wrote a message on the Disney starlet's Web site, expressing their condolences. "We are deeply saddened by the loss of Bill "Uncle Bill" Douglas. Members of our tour are like members of our family," the message read....
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 07:51 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Justin Bieber
Wondering why 'The Blind Side Review,' 'Marv Albert and 50 Cent,' 'Blorenge' and 'Miley Cyrus Bus Crash' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 10:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Miley Cyrus' tour bus driver was killed last night after his vehicle flipped over on a highway in Virginia, TMZ is reporting. The singer's manager told TMZ, "It was one of our tour buses, but not Miley's. It was one of our buses that transported our lighting crew." According to officials, the 'Hannah Montana' star was on another bus traveling in the caravan. Cyrus was not injured....
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Count Miley Cyrus out of the midnight showings of 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon,' because the 16-year-old superstar doesn't like the series. "I've never seen it and nor will I ever," Cyrus told a Cleveland radio station backstage at her concert, MTV News reports. "I don't believe in it. I don't like vampires."...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 01:27 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Twilf,' 'Leonid Meteor Shower,' and 'Ken Ober Dead' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood magic can definitely mask the ages of its stars. But sometimes, the celebrities do it themselves -- through the roles they play, the things they do, or just their overall look. Take a look at these stars whose ages we think are mysteries. Taylor Swift Real Age: 19 Our Age: 14 The country cutie just doesn't seem old enough to vote to us. ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The writers over at 'Family Guy' want to rid the world of Miley Cyrus. Spoiler alert: During Sunday's episode, Stewie Griffin fakes cancer to meet the 'Hannah Montana' star and winds up finding out she's an android. In complete 'King Kong' style, Cyrus winds up terrorizing the city, scaling buildings and eventually gets killed off in a final stand-off. Watch the full episode: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Should You Cut Your Hair? Consult This Cheet Sheet to Find Out
- Zoë Kravitz Opens Up About Past Struggles With Eating Disorders, Says She ''Felt Pressured'' By Fame
- Comedy Central Defends Trevor Noah After Twitter Backlash: Next Daily Show Host Is ''Provocative and Spares No One''