Posts with tag "mischa barton"
- Posted Mar 7th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Hello, Kristen Stewart, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. You girls are adorable and we love all of you. We love all of you so much and think each of you have so much talent that we want to give you some advice. Here it is: Your star may be rising right now and you might be on top of the world, but you shouldn't underestimate the value of heading off to college and spending some you...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 06:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Who's that girl? The normally long-haired, brunette Mischa Barton has chopped off her locks and gone blonde. Photographers snapped the actress out and about in California with the much shorter and lighter 'do. What do you think of the former 'O.C.' star's new look? Tell us in the poll >>>...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 05:46 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Mischa Barton's landlord says the actress is refusing to pay rent on her $7,000-a-month apartment in New York City. Landlord M.R.A. Realties Inc. says in a lawsuit that Barton rebuffed efforts to collect the last three months' worth of rent on her flat in the trendy Tribeca neighborhood. Barton's representatives had no immediate response. The landlord wants the 23-year-old actress to pay the...
- Posted Nov 1st 2009 at 01:00 PM by Liana Maeby
It's raining pink slips over at The CW: a round of network firings have left starlets Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Mischa Barton jobless. Simpson-Wentz's contract was not renewed on L.A. soap update 'Melrose Place,' and Barton's 'The Beautiful Life' was canceled before it even got going. PopEater examines what the two starlets can do next....
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 09:58 AM by PopEater Staff
When 'The Beautiful Life' was abruptly canceled, actress Mischa Barton had an epiphany, per se. In a new interview with PEOPLE, Barton admits she is giving up TV roles for a while. "I think I need to back away from the whole TV approach. That whole world of network television, probably isn't, for me, a good idea now. I need to start reading for more serious roles," she said....
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:19 PM by Tricia Romano
Here at Popeater, being addicted to television is a part of our job, consuming all the new fall shows and the gossip that comes with it on a daily basis. We realize that the rest of you might not be, uh, so diligent (aka you have lives), so we're here to get you up to speed on the biggest TV moment from each day of the past week. ...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 09:37 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- TV News
The CW network's 'The Beautiful Life' has become the first television series from the new fall crop to be canceled, after just two episodes of the drama aired. The show made the news in July when production was halted to accommodate its star Mischa Barton, who was hospitalized for an undisclosed medical problem. Many surmised that Barton had suffered a breakdown. The free publicity was no help...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Enough with the excuses! Why are celebrities such dirty liars these days? This week David Hasselhoff blamed an ear infection for a hospital stay that was the rumored result of a vodka bender. The Hoff's camp claims he wasn't drinking at all. In fact he was rushed to the hospital because he just couldn't stand up due to the side effects from an ear medication called Antivert. Seriously? This...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.' The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported....
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 03:03 PM by PopEater Staff
After being placed under psychiatric hold for a month, Mischa Barton is coming clean about her hospitalization. Blaming her hectic schedule and "terrible" wisdom tooth surgery, Barton says her life just got really bad, Time Out New York reports. "I was down in the dumps about everything there for a while. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom about things and have to get the most stressed out...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Newlywed Life
- Who Is This Mysterious Woman in Black?
- PHOTO: Christina Aguilera Celebrates Her Baby Shower
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Kendall Jenner's Instagram video slammed by distracted driving groups
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- Vanity Fair Reveals Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince George's Vacation Plans!
- Chris Pratt Dishes on His "Yoga Belly" After Having Pregnant Pose-Off With Zoe Saldana—Watch Now!
- Mexico Blowout, Instagram Drama & Getting Cut Off—See the Most Outrageous #RichKids of Beverly Hills Season One Moments!