Posts with tag "miss america"
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Christine Fenno
Of the many gifts the Miss America pageant gives our country (ABC was just hoping the ratings dud would deliver the gift of viewers), we can now add to the list: a revived national interest in the art of yodeling ventriloquism. On Saturday's live broadcast from Las Vegas, emcee Chris Harrison was the perfect man for the job, sailing through the competition of 53 nervous ladies, all exuding...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 02:00 PM by The Editors at AOL News
- Filed under:
- TV News
Barry Manilow posed after his show at Paris Las Vegas on Jan 7th with the 2011 Miss America contestants, whom will vie for the coveted title on Saturday. The women attended his show as part of their pre-pageant publicity. There she is, Miss America. The question is, will anyone notice? Those in charge are convinced that this is the year that the iconic but long-beleaguered beauty pageant...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Neil Patrick Harris Strips Naked After Broadway Show—See the Shameless Selfie!
- Watch Liam Payne Do a Sexy Strip Dance! Plus See Zayn Malik's Glorious Beard of Facial Hair
- Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom Barely Miss Each Other at Another Ibiza Party Post-Fight: Get the Details!