Posts with tag "miss america"
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Christine Fenno
Of the many gifts the Miss America pageant gives our country (ABC was just hoping the ratings dud would deliver the gift of viewers), we can now add to the list: a revived national interest in the art of yodeling ventriloquism. On Saturday's live broadcast from Las Vegas, emcee Chris Harrison was the perfect man for the job, sailing through the competition of 53 nervous ladies, all exuding maxi...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 02:00 PM by The Editors at AOL News
- Filed under:
- TV News
Barry Manilow posed after his show at Paris Las Vegas on Jan 7th with the 2011 Miss America contestants, whom will vie for the coveted title on Saturday. The women attended his show as part of their pre-pageant publicity. There she is, Miss America. The question is, will anyone notice? Those in charge are convinced that this is the year that the iconic but long-beleaguered beauty pageant r...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Part of Giuliana Rancic's Zendaya Joke Was Edited Out, Says Source
- Babysitter Charged with Murder for Shaking 10-Week-Old Baby to Death
- Inside Jennie Garth's Romantic Getaway with Her New Boyfriend
- Tom Selleck returns on new ?Jesse Stone' movie
- J.K. Simmons has been picking up cops', firefighters' tabs for years
- Bill Cosby accuser says he had her put oatmeal on her face, act like a queen
- What's the Best Makeup Color for Green Eyes? We Have the Answers
- Girls' Night In! Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Jaime King, Sarah Hyland & More Celebrate Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello's Birthday!
- Karrueche Tran Seemingly Confirms Chris Brown Is a Dad: ''No Baby Drama for Me''