Posts with tag "miss america"
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Christine Fenno
Of the many gifts the Miss America pageant gives our country (ABC was just hoping the ratings dud would deliver the gift of viewers), we can now add to the list: a revived national interest in the art of yodeling ventriloquism. On Saturday's live broadcast from Las Vegas, emcee Chris Harrison was the perfect man for the job, sailing through the competition of 53 nervous ladies, all exuding...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 02:00 PM by The Editors at AOL News
- Filed under:
- TV News
Barry Manilow posed after his show at Paris Las Vegas on Jan 7th with the 2011 Miss America contestants, whom will vie for the coveted title on Saturday. The women attended his show as part of their pre-pageant publicity. There she is, Miss America. The question is, will anyone notice? Those in charge are convinced that this is the year that the iconic but long-beleaguered beauty pageant...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- New Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Pose for First Group Picture During Trip to Puerto Rico—Take a Look!
- JWoww's Baby Daughter, Meilani, Has First Play Date With Snooki's Son, Lorenzo—See the Adorable Pic!
- Victoria Justice Angered by "Massive Invasion of Privacy" After Tweeting That Leaked Nude Photos Were Fake