Posts with tag "mission impossible"
- Posted Apr 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'Iron Man 2' is expected to be this summer's biggest blockbuster. While Paramount and Marvel Entertainment hope it will bring audiences into movie theaters, the film's marketing partners are hoping it will single-handedly boost America out of the recession. The Robert Downey Jr. action-adventure is part of a $100 million marketing bonanza, according to Ad Age, as brands like Burger King, Dr....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's 'Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You'
- Wedding Photo Found in 9/11 Rubble to Be Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- Pretty Ugly: The Biggest Beauty Pageant Controversies
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- 'No Good Deed' tops 'Dolphin Tale 2' in box office weekend
- Statue of late singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London