Posts with tag "missy elliot"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 02:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
For three years now, Missy Elliot has been battling Graves' disease, the hip-hop artist divulged to People. The disease, which takes a dramatic tole on the autoimmune system and thyroid, has been so debilitating to the star that she has had to dramatically change her everyday life. "I was [driving and] trying to put my foot on the brake, but my leg was jumping," she recalled. "I couldn't keep...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's 'Funny and Sentimental' Wedding Ceremony
- Man Dies at California Beach After Sand Hole Collapses
- Slender Man Stabbing Survivor Receives Purple Heart Medal from Anonymous Donor
- Garth Brooks may surpass Elvis Presley by releasing digital music
- Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose after relapse, coroner says
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- Batman at 75: DC Comics co-publisher discusses the Dark Knight's future
- You can't donate to Jon Stewart's CNN Kickstarter, but you can laugh at it