Posts with tag "missy elliot"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 02:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
For three years now, Missy Elliot has been battling Graves' disease, the hip-hop artist divulged to People. The disease, which takes a dramatic tole on the autoimmune system and thyroid, has been so debilitating to the star that she has had to dramatically change her everyday life. "I was [driving and] trying to put my foot on the brake, but my leg was jumping," she recalled. "I couldn't keep ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo Show Off Their Wedding Presents
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?