Posts with tag "missy elliot"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 02:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
For three years now, Missy Elliot has been battling Graves' disease, the hip-hop artist divulged to People. The disease, which takes a dramatic tole on the autoimmune system and thyroid, has been so debilitating to the star that she has had to dramatically change her everyday life. "I was [driving and] trying to put my foot on the brake, but my leg was jumping," she recalled. "I couldn't keep...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man Shoots Intruders Attempting to Rape His Granddaughter During Home Invasion
- Joan Quigley, Nancy Reagan's White House Astrologer, Dies at 87
- What Split? Hilary Duff Holds Hands with Mike Comrie (PHOTO)
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine