Posts with tag "missy elliot"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 02:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
For three years now, Missy Elliot has been battling Graves' disease, the hip-hop artist divulged to People. The disease, which takes a dramatic tole on the autoimmune system and thyroid, has been so debilitating to the star that she has had to dramatically change her everyday life. "I was [driving and] trying to put my foot on the brake, but my leg was jumping," she recalled. "I couldn't keep t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can The Real Housewives of Orange County Star Vicki Gunvalson Sew a Button?
- FROM EW: Stephen Colbert to Appear on Next Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Angelina Jolie Pitt Meets an Adorable Cheetah Cub Named After Shiloh
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- Tiger who? Lindsey Vonn turns heads at Grand Prix event
- Ben Affleck returns home alone after Bahamas trip with Jennifer Garner
- Jimmy Fallon Steps Out With a Cast, Jokes He "Invented a New Type of Wedding Ring" After Finger Injury
- A Look Back on the Best of Jackie and Kelso, in Honor of Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's Wedding
- Hilaria Baldwin Shows Off Impressive Post-Baby Cleavage, Does a Headstand in a Bikini 2 Weeks After Giving Birth