Posts with tag "models"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:33 PM by Mike Hess
Reality shows tend to fall into two classes: smart-informative and trashy-exploitative. Oftentimes, a key factor determining which side of the dividing line a show will fall into is whether a competition is involved. In the case of 'Britain's Missing Top Model,' the competition aspect of the show seems to be overwhelmingly turning what could have been an eye-opening look into human impairments...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 12-Year-Old with Rare Always-Hungry Condition Lands Back in Hospital
- Who Still Makes Jamie Foxx Starstruck?
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned