Posts with tag "models"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:33 PM by Mike Hess
Reality shows tend to fall into two classes: smart-informative and trashy-exploitative. Oftentimes, a key factor determining which side of the dividing line a show will fall into is whether a competition is involved. In the case of 'Britain's Missing Top Model,' the competition aspect of the show seems to be overwhelmingly turning what could have been an eye-opening look into human impairments...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Starbucks Mobile App Will Soon Let Customers Pre-Order Coffee
- RHONYC Recap: Aviva Drescher Angrily Tosses Her Artificial Leg Across a Restaurant
- Who knew? Surprising celebrity facts
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'
- Listen: Kate Hudson shares her favorite ?Overboard' lines and so much more