Posts with tag "models"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:33 PM by Mike Hess
Reality shows tend to fall into two classes: smart-informative and trashy-exploitative. Oftentimes, a key factor determining which side of the dividing line a show will fall into is whether a competition is involved. In the case of 'Britain's Missing Top Model,' the competition aspect of the show seems to be overwhelmingly turning what could have been an eye-opening look into human impairments...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Graffiti Artist Humanizes the Homeless by Painting Their Dreams
- Nicholas Brendon Apologizes for 'Unacceptable Behavior,' Says He's Seeking Treatment
- Scott MacIntyre: I Won't Let Kidney Failure Slow Me Down
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Marla Sokoloff Pregnant! Actress Expecting Baby No. 2 With Husband Alec Puro
- John Oliver's All-Dog Supreme Court Is So Much More Watchable Than the Regular Supreme Court—and That's the Point
- Kate Beckinsale Sports Blond Hairstyle On the Set of The Disappointments Room—See the Pic!